Thursday, November 1, 2007

Looks like TA..TA...TROUBLE in paradise....

I'm worried about my breasts.



Yeah...you heard me.
My breasts are in a bad relationship.

Allow me to explain....

Roughly three years ago, my breasts were very independent and confident. They were perky,stood up tall,looked great and moved forward looking the world straight in the eye. They never seemed to worry about whether there was someone else in their life and were content to spend all their time with each other. Twins will tend to do that I've heard and they are twins you know(although one is a little heavier than the other).

Anyway, things were great for my breasts, until they met the bad boys.
I discovered this relationship by accident really. I woke up one morning and my breasts were gone. I discovered them twisted in love knots with the armpits.
I was speechless!
How long the relationship had been going on, I have no idea, but after I found out about it, they didn't even TRY to hide it anymore.
It took me awhile to get used to the idea.
Of course the armpits are twins too.
But they're not the smooth, polished breast twins.
They're rough around the edges. Think of Don Johnson with that scruffy, never gets shaved clean look and you'll understand. Personally I think that was part of the appeal.
They have that aura of rebellion and the quiet loner.

But they're also sneaky....just hiding quietly and then suddenly causing trouble.
Sweaty pits can cause a lot of commotion you know?

I'm not imaging things either.
I have noticed lately that my breasts are mopey. They hang around, looking at the floor a lot and don't have that bounce they used to. I even noticed them flirting with my elbows the other night when I was sitting at the table. They kept brushing up against them and subtly making them aware they were around.
These things I keep noticing are telling me that they are probably unhappy.
Besides,the signs are all there that the armpits are man handling them. They're always red and raw looking,scratched up and stuff,after spending the night with the armpits.

I'm thinking that they just don't think that bad boy roughness is what they want anymore.

I've tried talking to them, but they just hide in the top of my stomach and won't look up to listen to me.
Hell, they don't even sit right in my bras anymore. They used to enjoy getting dressed up in something lacy and frilly, but now they just act like they're annoyed to be wearing anything at all.

It's sad really...to see them like this.

I really miss the old days. We used to have tons of fun together. They used to have a wonderful sense of humor. Sometimes, they'd come dancing out of the top of my shirt, just for the hell of it. Now sometimes they flop out by accident, usually looking sadly at my feet,as though my feet can relieve their misery somehow.

We used to chase my husband through the house, squirting him with milk and laughing hysterically. He was always a pretty good sport about it too, kissing all of us after the festivities...

They used to aid me in giving him a proper titty whipping too but they haven't even been up for that lately.

*sigh*

I just don't know what to do for them. They're not themselves at all. I'm thinking about trying to keep them away from the armpits for awhile and see if it helps. Maybe sequestering them in one of these 24/7 for awhile will help them come to their senses.



Hey...I'm desperate to have my old breasts back, ok?

I have to go back to the dentist today too. Me and my eyebrow will be leaving shortly to go and get the last filling done. My teeth may be white but man, the back ones are jacked up. The fillings I got as a child ruined my back teeth. So now I'm getting them fixed up good as new. I don't anticipate any delays today because the dentist and hygienist both already know about the eyebrow. Of course I do expect the hygienist to want to put make up on me, because she mentioned it the other day as a way to disguise the eyebrow. I told her I appreciated the suggestion but I'd pass. I don't wear makeup as anyone can plainly see by my pictures.
I'll just have to look like a mangled eyebrow freak until it grows back in.

I need to drop my car off tonight to get the heater fixed. Last spring when they fixed my air conditioner, they forgot to hook up the heater.I discovered this recently, as you may have read in an earlier blog.
Which takes me back to my breasts.
I know they're depressed because they haven't even wanted to drive lately! It's been 30 degrees every morning and still they just sit there quietly and look at my knees.
It's just terrible.

I have some things that need fixing and I'm prepared to take it on!
(Besides, I have this "thing" for rubber gloves...heh heh)

18 comments:

  1. I totally get the breast thing. Mine have never been the same since I had my son...it's sad really. And they are often fighting over which size they really want to be. One wants to be one size and the other is more comfortable as another...tis a pitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, if they are now making googly eyes at your knees your relationship with them could be getting much worse! They might be moving south to be closer to them. They are really getting around these days, I hope you come up with something to make them feel loved again so they will want to stay home. If they were mine this would never happen because my hands would always be over their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and entire day dedicated to breasts! Hmmm.. gives me an idea for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you need Tammie's post on breasts to remind you what you always spend the weekend doing lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tammie,
    Damn gravity! Just one of the perks of getting a bit older. I had a co-worker from Russia that said there is a saying there that if you are over 40 and nothing hurts; you're dead!
    Where are the Halloween pics?
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Ok I did'nt have to change my plans for the weekend. :) I admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. About the Halloween pics, er...my digital camera wasn't charged when we left to go and I had to rely on friends to take pictures.
    Of course I had been making and testing the jello shots all day so that might explain why I didn't think to check that the camera was charged.
    In the meantime, I can always get dressed up again and take a picture for you...I suppose. Maybe it'll cheer the girls up (boob therapy)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised you (the girls) made it as long as they did being perky. Mine started their decline after baby #1. Baby #2: I just roll 'em up like a tube sock and stick them in a cup.

    Actually, the Very Sexy bra by Victoria's Secret is a handy weapon for those of us with parts going south.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three cheers for the very sext bra! It does do wonders...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammie, thought I'd leave over there and discuss this with you. Mrs. Kimble is Rocky's mother. However, prolly not a good idea to speak with her about WVSR, as her heart can't take it. Rocky said his Mom is going through a second bypass this week and I am guessing she doesn't need to know about her sons online persona. If you pray, pray to God or Oden who whoever, because the Angry White Guy does have some higher power beliefs.

    Can you email me to soboone2003@yahoo.com and let me know who your hubby is?

    Also,how did someone from Maine end up in the armpit of America? Most people I knew wanted to leave there. Just wanted to know.

    ANGRY WHITE GUY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you're Swedish, not Norwegian, so I hope that wasn't offensive. It's just that Rocky's mom needs a little help right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of the BEST things I have ever read on the WWW. SO freaking FUNNY! Wheeee!!!

    You need a column somehwere very very lucrative. I'm grinning like a total retard here over this post. You rock, HARD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey - I likned to this in my post today. Sure hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They sound fine to me. "Titty whopping?" Never heard that one, but it explains it perfectly.

    I think I'll go home for lunch...

    Posts like this give us males a whole new insight on you broads. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tiff sent me, and I'm laughing! This makes me glad mine are too small to visit my armpits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Breasts can be moody critters. Hearing that yours often hide in armpits isn't surprising. The important thing is if they still act like kids and show off when there's company over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Followed the link from Tiff's.

    You need a second opinion. :)

    (She didn't tell me to say that though).
    Outstanding dissertaion on Twins.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tiff said you (this) was funny. And of course she's right. :)

    ReplyDelete