Friday, November 30, 2007

Gotta have it!

I can't find my hat!
I want to wear it tonight and it's nowhere to be found!!!
If I can't find it, I'll have to wear a stupid Santa hat, damn it!

I'm looking for this hat...



Thieving hat bastards!

I NEED that hat. It accentuates my tongue...



How am I supposed to pull off that Gene Simmons look without my hat?

I really need to get busy again but I did think of a word for today so I had to get back on here and share it.

It's "HO"...

It seemed appropriate with the Christmas parade happening tonight and everything. When Santa comes rolling by, you can bet I'll be screaming and making noise! I may even stick my tongue out a couple of times for good measure.

I'm managing to get everything pulled together today but man, I am annoyed!
SOMEONE had the BRIGHT idea to spell out the name of our little league and poke lights through a poster board to put it on the float.
There's a little problem.

THE POSTER BOARD THEY GAVE ME IS THE CONSISTENCY OF SHEETROCK!!!
I wrote the damn name on the poster board and I've been poking stupid holes through it for the last hour. I stabbed myself in the top of my thigh with a giant screw driver and now I'm on my way outside to burn the fucking thing in the fire pit.

So there will be no lit up sign proclaiming our organization!

Only lights, candy, flyers and hopefully a few kids who's parents will allow them to ride on the float in cold weather.

Nothing fancy.

My mood for today is this....



I'm ready for tonight...even if I have to don the Viking Helmet as a last minute head warmer...

If that happens, you'll want to watch the 11 o'clock news...*GRIN*

8 comments:

  1. Too bad about the hat. Just make sure that tongue doesn't come in contact with metal out there in the freezing cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! ho! That tongue. amazing. I don't think I've ever seen such a thing on a woman. . . or at least not one displayed like that. . . interesting. Can you. . . oh never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the hat. Have a nice weekend! And really,that tongue, your gifted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tongue and no gag reflex? Mr. Man must consider himself the luckiest dood in the world! Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would vote for the Viking Helmet as FIRST choice, totally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's definitely a Gene Simmons tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Viking helmet and tongue combination would rock pretty hard, I think. It would be like Gene Simmons does Wagner or something.

    (Kill the wabbit, kill the waaabit!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hat picture but I could live without the tongue shot. I admit I can see the possibilities-- but some things should only be described, not shown. LOL

    ReplyDelete