Friday, May 16, 2008

Poo comes out of your ass people....

Last Saturday night a couple of people I know went out together to celebrate a birthday. Remember the "Hunter" from the beer booth? Well it was her birthday and she went out with a couple other people I know.
Seems that she got shit-faced and had diarrhea of the mouth.
She told EVERYTHING she knows.
In fact, both of the other women who were with her made certain to tell me how shocked they were at what they learned.
(She left nothing to the imagination.)
She told about ALL of her recent sexual encounters, complete with details and ratings...such as whether or not he was good at oral sex, his lasting power, the size of his equipment...etc..

Most disturbing about it was the details she gave concerning a married guy I know. Which to be honest, I am doubtful he would do something like that. But to hear the details, whether they're true or not, is disturbing.
Doesn't she know it's impolite to "Kiss and Tell"? (Especially if you're banging a married guy!!!)

I know people get carried away sometimes...especially when they're unhappy or drunk or bored...but really....I don't think he did it. Honestly I think he's better than that and a hell of a lot smarter than too.

Well to make a long story even longer, she spilled her guts and now these other two women are spilling their guts to everyone who will listen...

Dumb bitches.

I told them both, in so many words, that they needed to keep their damn mouth's shut. What if this guy is innocent? He has a family. He doesn't need a rumor like this going around. And even if it actually did happen...it's over with now. It doesn't need to be dredged up.

Of course in this town a bit of gossip is like a piece of raw meat thrown in the middle of a wolf pack...you know...



Anyway...I'm waiting for the results from the doctor's office. Hopefully they will get them back today and I won't have to wait for the weekend.

Nothing incredibly entertaining today. Just stuff going through my head...

Have a good weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Whenever I have blood work done I be sure to make sure that the doctor knows it was red. LOL, Heck I might as well have something on the test results come out normal even if it's the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People around here are blabby. That's why I stopped giving a shit years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fascinated by the picture...and hope to god that people in your neck of the wooeds learn to keep it to themsevles from this point on.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting once in a while to get to hear gossip. Once in a while does seem to come more often in these parts.

    Sounds to me like the "Hunter" was the appropriate name for her. If she's blabbing it all, she may be getting tired of hunting and trying to wedge out the married one.

    Did you at least thank the old biddies for the head's up on who not to leave your husband trapped alone in a room with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I hope the test results come out okay - I know what's it's like to worry about that shit. I had some surgery about a month ago, and I've been plagued with popped stitches and infection. Earlier this week, the dr. cultured me and told me there was no infection, and an ultrasound last week showed no pocket of liquid or anything gross, but then yesterday, I was oozing pus. Today the dr told me it probably wasn't pus, but liquefied fat. Ewwwwwww.
    TMI, I know. anyway, I hope you have peace of mind soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The neighborhood gossip machines are alive and well the world over. It's why I quit participating in our neighborhood "groups". One night during a bout of vitriol leveled at one neighbor I'm fond of, I started wondering: what do they say about *me* when I'm not here?

    It was enough to make me walk away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah... what ETW says.

    Altho... I really hope they don't damage his relationship with his family, especially if he's innocent.

    Good luck on your results.

    ReplyDelete