Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Man Ranch...let's explore the dream shall we?

Yesterday I said I'd enjoy having a "Man Ranch". Although I didn't go into details, I figured there's nothing wrong with a woman who has a healthy sexual appetite and an even healthier imagination.
Nothing wrong with fantasies you know?

So...I decided to go ahead and write a little about the Man Ranch and a few of the things I'd do if I had one.

Let's begin shall we?

One of the most important things about my man ranch would be establishing that I'm in charge.
I'd have to make sure all the men living there knew how things were going to work right from the beginning...



No one...and I mean NO ONE would do anything other than what I told them to do...

To receive special treatment from me, the men would be required to do a few things around the ranch...

Cooking....



Cleaning...



Standing in front of me...



You know...important stuff like that.

Of course there would be free time and they would be able to enjoy their own hobbies and recreation...It wouldn't always be "All work and no play"...



I'm not a slave driver...you know.
They would be allowed to "hang out" all they wanted to.
I wouldn't mind one bit.

If one of the men on the ranch wanted to take the day off to go fishing? I wouldn't have a problem with that!



I LOVE trouser trout!!!! Er....I meant trout...ummm...

Anyway, I'm thinking the Man Ranch would be a place where all kinds of men would want to live. I'm a lot of fun you know!!!

I enjoy sports...



Anything that involved balls is always a hit with me!

I also enjoy pool...taking in the sun and scenery...lapping...meh..I meant swimming some laps...



Being wet is one of my favorite things...

I also enjoy a good game of cards once in awhile...



Especially if there's a wager involved?...

I'm generous to a fault and enjoy giving gifts too...



And with a lifetime supply of batteries no one would ever have to worry about replacing the ones in their gift.

Last but not least....

I have an awesome sense of humor!



"Got milk?"

The Man Ranch would be a great place to live...I'm serious. Especially with beer flowing freely from the faucets in the house. That could make for some interesting entertainment...

Of course IF for some reason any of the men on the ranch were to try to run away, I'd have to have a round up and catch 'em so I could haul them widdle doggies back to the ranch.



I'd probably be a little peeved at my laying around drunk time being interrupted so the escapee's would have to be taught a lesson...sad..oh so sad...but oh so true.



Eh...I wouldn't be TOO hard on them. But I'm sure they wouldn't want to run away after I got finished "punishing" them...

SO!
That's a small glimpse into the whole "Man Ranch" fantasy.
Hope you enjoyed the show and now if you'll excuse me, my neck is VERY tense after searching for all those pictures...

*GRIN*

6 comments:

  1. Check your email. I sent you a fun pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes you did!
    I think I shall have to post that pic tomorrow! Thanks for the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very important to tend to a sore neck right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting... it seems creating a perfect living environment is a theme of the day. Do you take applications from people that want to be on the ranch or do you recruit them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOVE FISHING.

    Holy crap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that Michael Jackson has a similar place, except the clientele is a bit younger.

    The Catholic Church also has a similar ranch...but I'm not allowed to discuss it until after the lawsuit is over.

    ReplyDelete