Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let's play DRESS-UP!!!

I'm bored....



Yeah...I have work to do. Who doesn't have work to do? There is always some kind of work to do....but who wants to work all the time?
It gets old...

So...when I get bored I find all kinds of interesting things to do.
In fact, I found several places I'm going to share with you...silly and fun little mind numbing places.

First up?

Hillary and Barack...



Our first two favorite sites allow us to do some styling with the candidates...

Dress Up Barack

AND

Dress Up Hillary


Both VERY fun things to do if you're bored like me...

Then we will move on to old GW...



Look! We don't even have to dress him up. Let's see what other fun things we can do with him instead...

WHEE GEORGE!!!

That's about it folks...a few funnies and now I'm back to play dress up the candidates while checking in to make sure George is still falling...(He gets hung up so an occasional shove is necessary.)

See ya tomorrow...and oh yeah...feel free to email me your dressed up candidates!

9 comments:

  1. First!
    Oh, wait, sorry. Wrong blog.

    I, too, am a master of busy, trivial things when I should be busy with real stuff.

    My current "I'm bored" (or just procrastinating) addictions are the word games on Facebook. And the Impossible Quiz on Addicting Games.

    Geesh, I need a LIFE!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd the OTHER post go?

    OMG = addictinggames is just exactly that. And I'm supposed to be WORKING. No fair, when there is so much fun to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that falling thing looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the whole point of it Ron....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be a full moon or sumpin'. I'm about half tempted to ask the Evil Twin if he's ever heard of "The Burning Bed".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curmy is still home sick. I don't drink, yet I find myself craving beer...no whiskey...no absinthe...no heavy tranquilizers and a dude to wave an ostrich feather fan whilst I snooze.

    What do you bet that Moog will dress up Hillary in a way that accentuates her cankles? He's got a thing for cankles like the way the one guy on Allie McBeal loved chin wattles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's what I got (paste it onto the Hillary site):

    {d:4012,c:glasses,y:112.55,x:49.8,mc:glasses009}

    I just shaved her head and gave her a pearl necklace.

    Which is what I'd do with her anyway.

    Cankles are HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There,

    My name is Kelvin, Watson and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

    If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

    Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

    If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com


    Kind Regards,

    Kelvin Watson

    FreeOnlineGames.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking it would be sooo nice if I knew a website that offered free online games... If only I knew where one of those might be... Sigh... I guess I will never know :(

    ReplyDelete