Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Who thinks this stuff up anyway?

I'm frustrated this morning.
VERY FRUSTRATED!!!
Let's just say that before you read any further, you should be aware that this will be raw, uncensored and totally out there...so if it offends you don't say I didn't warn you.

Hmmm...now where do I begin?
I'm frustrated.
I have needs and well, I'm trying to put it nicely and everything...

Men like to think they are the only ones who want sex, but guess what? Women have needs too. Not all women are hung up on their big asses or a few stretch marks and some of us would like to get busy at least every other night of the week.
I just feel like screaming at my husband sometimes!!!
YOUR PECKER IS NOT MADE OF GLASS!!!



Don't get me wrong, my husband is a wonderful lover but when he is stressed at work, sex is the last thing on his mind.
As for me...when I'm stressed THAT is the BIGGEST thing on my mind. I want to strip it all off and be the wild child I was born to be.

And I have been stressed out A LOT lately.

My husband is aware of this so what does he do? He rolls up in a blanket like a cocoon and sleeps on the edge of the bed so he doesn't even touch me.
WTF?
Whatever has happened to compromise?

Meh...I'm getting a punching bag. They carry them at SportMart and I'm getting one. Probably a medium sized one too. I was going to ask for one for Christmas but I can't wait. The frustration factor is making me sick to my stomach.
Nothing helps.

Speaking of help...even my personal aids are not taking care of it.

Maybe I just need to be held?

SOME sort of physical contact would be better than none, you know?

And I'd like to know who names these personal aids? It's names like the "Rabbit" and the "Beaver" and "Dolphin".
Can't forget about the "Ladybug" and the world famous "Butterfly".
If it were me, I'd be naming shit stuff like the "Violator" and the "Penetrator". I do have a bizarre sense of humor though so I might go with "The Lickety Split" or something too...I think it would just have to depend on my mood that day.

By the way...how does one get a job designing these personal aids? I think I need that job....

Ahem...anyway...Call me crazy but these lovable little creature names just doesn't do it for me. I'm not planning to cuddle this stuff if you get my drift. I mean come on here, it comes to your house in a brown paper wrapped box.(Unless you're brave enough to go to the actual place of business to purchase it but I wouldn't suggest it unless you're with a large group of friends. Staying safe is the best option.)

I get the connection between Wood and the Beaver but Rabbit? Dolphin?

It doesn't matter. I'm frustrated and talking about this just pisses me off. I feel very violent and I think I'm going to have to make that trip to SportMart today.



This will be my new frustration aid I think...wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. LICKETY SPLIT!!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

    How 'bout going for a nice long RUN? I would suggest on a college campus somewhere. Heh.

    That being said - I'm sorry you're frustrated, and that stress is the cause. No fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why doesn't Jeff Kay link to this kind of post more often?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!
    The JACKHAMMER!

    Hope things start looking...um...UP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've told my wife that I'm always ready, so let me know when she is interested, and in between I won't beg her for it. So most of my action is during alone time :-( Do they make toys for guys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "By the way...how does one get a job designing these personal aids? I think I need that job...."
    Several years ago, I got a PO box at the post office. Initially, I occasionally received mail for the previous user.
    Mostly catalogs selling sex toys, tapes, creams...stuff like that.
    On day, when casually (ahem) glancing thru one of them, I came across their Return Policy. Although I don't remember all the details, basically if you obtained a Return Authorization Number, paid a restocking fee and put it back in the original packing, you could return it 'no questions asked'. THATS a job I would pass on, processing other peoples disappointing used toys...especially if you had to provide your own bio-hazard suit...

    ReplyDelete