Friday, October 12, 2007

Buy stock and be ready...

I'm no genius when it comes to money, but I do know what I buy and how much of it I'll purchase. If I were to invest in stock, I'd be buying AA batteries.
Why is that, you ask?
Let me just say that I'm extremely happy with my purchases and batteries make the world go round and the do-hickeys move...
Heh
So yeah...buy AA batteries. Energizer...industrial strength would probably be the best choice...



I thought I'd give you a heads up(no pun intended). I figured that my friends should make a little money off my bad habits...(because I'm nice like that).

There was no road rage this morning, although I had to deal with the cold air defrost again. Driving with my nipples has been, to say the least, a titillatingly experience and quite handy. It's rather enjoyable to be able to drink coffee without spilling it all over myself. If there weren't other people in the car, I'd even take my shirt off and try it out. I bet the grip would be better that way.

Tonight there is another football game and I've decided to roll over and play dead on this one. I'm dead dog tired...it's that simple. I haven't been home one evening this week and really, I need to sit and do nothing tonight. Maybe I'll just lay around and zone out...



I walked this morning with a friend of mine. We see a lot of great things as we stroll the little city we live in. More importantly, my ass shrinks back into my pants and I can zip my jeans without a flat surface and a crowbar. Of course I kind of walked for nothing this morning. I was hungry after we finished and decided to drive through Tudor's Biscuit World to pick up one of these tasty morsels...



And it was pretty tasty and scrumptious. Now I'm ready to have my arteries catheterized thank you. I don't eat this kind of thing very often so I'm not going to feel guilty about it, but moderately cautious instead.
High cholesterol runs in my family and I need to be careful. Even though my Nana dodged the cancer bullet recently, she does suffer from high cholesterol and a few other heart related illnesses.
I myself suffer from high blood pressure. I found out after being rushed to Thomas Hospital suffering from chest pains and thinking I was having a heart attack. My blood pressure was so high in fact they had to keep me in the hospital for several days. Two different kinds of blood pressure meds brought the pressure down and now allow me to live a normal life. I was already basically eating a healthy, low sodium diet but it's apparently a hereditary thing...who knows...I'm not a doctor. I just repeat what my doctor tells me. (Including the story about how he decided he was digging himself a grave with his penis at the news of his wife's fourth pregnancy. He scheduled a vasectomy the next day...LOL)

Well anyway, I think that's most of the stuff wandering around in my head today. I feel much better and really, this blog is for me and no one else. I may entertain some days and suck ass the others, but every day I feel better after I write. As long as there is self therapy and batteries, I will continue to live a happy and healthy life.

My mood for today is this....



I've decided that I enjoy finding a picture to suit my mood so stay tuned for that every day. It may come in handy...you never know...*wink*

2 comments:

  1. That last face looks like one I might be making if they made battery operated toys for me. But I will never be able to confirm that is the face I make, I believe my eyes are always closed at that point. The big O face is probably closely related to the constipated face, although I also can't confirm that one as I don't watch myself in the mirror during those moments either. Maybe I need to start taking my camera EVERYWHERE so I can know for sure. Would make for some interesting submissions to my FLICKR account.

    I was dreaming of a Bojangles chicken biscuit sandwich for breakfast this morning but ended up with oatmeal. So yes, I am once again jealous of your biscuits. And that whole nipple driving thing. Although mine are so hypersensitive I would have to change my underwear after driving a mile or so. TMI? I better stop talking now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By definition, batteries are self-therapy for my wife, though some times I join in and give her a hand.

    ReplyDelete