Monday, October 15, 2007

I've been tagged...

Rosemary tagged me. I'm not really sure what it involves but I think I'm supposed to pick three of my best blogs to put up in this list.
Anything that involves a list is scary to me, but I'm going to attempt it anyway.
Oh yeah...I don't think I have any blog entries I would consider "best" but I'll pick three that will really give you a taste for who I am and the madness that is my world...
Here are a few of the people who have done it previously...

Speedcat Hollydale Page-Rocket Boy in Hawaii - DC9,Speedcat’s Death Ride into Terror!, The Boy Inside All Men

Terri Terri Quite Contrary-Just How Immature Are We?,Finding a Voice,So Much More to See than the Game

Mahala,Uncle Huberts Custom Cows,Pray for the Child at Big Lots
,The Legend of Saushie's Crotch

Tiff-How am I like Ron Weasley,A social experiment,Absolutely Boring Entry 101

Renn-Mum
, Horror Story, Die, Frau, Die

EvilTwin'sWife-The Humanity,Ants Like Grilled Cheese,I HAte Fruit Flies

And here are my three choices. This gives you a small idea of the person I am. Please don't allow it to frighten you. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride....

Tammie(Huh?)- Smelly man hair..., I love to be naked..., Boobs...boobs...who has the boobs?

So who do I tag? I could tell Scott to do it. And Dr.Syn...hmm....
Yeah...they can do it and anyone else who reads this and wants to. Sometimes it's good when you do this self-therapy blogging to go back and re-read what you're writing to make sure it's helping.

I think mine is helping me to be more....more....more something. I'm just not sure what yet...LOL

I survived the cat baths. I survived and there are scratches but this is a family blog and we won't be viewing any of those kinds of pictures on here.

My mood for today...



Hey...Halloween is on it's way. Why not play a little dress-up?

I'll be back tomorrow...kiss kiss

1 comment:

  1. Mmkay - the last bit is to go back to Revellian's blog and tell him you posted. He'll include your links in the vast master link o' links, and you might just see your blog stats jump.

    If, you know, you actually tracked them.

    ReplyDelete