Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm a schlepp....

Yeah, I'm pretty beat down right now, but after reading about what's going on with Dr. Syn, I feel like a shit.

Things could be so much worse for me. I may be the topic of gossip and the target for the drama queens but at least I have my health.

Nothing like a dose of reality to bite you on the ass to drag you out of your self pity is there?

I'm still going to take a nap though...while it's not as bad as it could be, I'm still emotionally drained and need some sleep.

I'll be back tomorrow with much discussion about these guys...

2 comments:

  1. Drama Queens are a drain that is for sure. Some people only feel good about themselves if they can make others feel bad. All I gots to say is to heck with them. We gots your back.

    Word....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, "No one can make you feel bad without your permission." Quit giving them permission and say "Efffff ittt!"

    ReplyDelete