Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DOH!!!

This is where I'll be going shortly...



I'm a HUGE chicken when it comes to going to the dentist. Really I am. I whimper like a baby and shake at the sound of a drill.
I had some bad experiences as a child.
The dentist I went to was the only dentist in town and happened to be a drunk as well. Most of the time he was working, he was most likely drinking too.
I had the pleasure of being tortured by him on several occasions and consequently have lost several teeth due to his intoxicated drilling.

Special isn't it?

Anyway, today I go to have some of the damage repaired and yes, there will be shots involved but not the good kind...



Ah well...I'll just have to be tough and suck it up. I can deal with pain...it's the drill noise that gets me...*shakes*.

On that happy note, I will attempt to write later because I have something on my mind, but in case I am incapacitated and unable to get to it, here is my mood for the day....



I'm such a wimpy ass....

3 comments:

  1. Dentists scare us all, but when you gots a toothache hurting like heck they are saviors. I had a root canal tooth go bad and I swear I could see sparks when I barely closed my mouth. They ripped that little bugger out of my head and all I felt was sweet release. I loved my dentist then. I guess it's a love hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. If I never see a dentist again, I'll be fine. Although I do want to have that Zoom whitening procedure done. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ew, and shiver.

    I have no love for dentsits, and this from someone who's never had a cavity! I did have a buncha teeth yanked as a kid though, so have my own set of squicks.

    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete