Sunday, December 23, 2007

WOWEEE!!!!

Saturday was hectic. I got to spend another entire day at the mall and cap it off with working tips at the Booster building.

So let's say I saw more trolls in one day than a person should ever have to in their life.

Let's start with the mall....
There are some interesting people who come out of their hidey holes during the holiday season. I saw a few people tied together....yes TIED...as in having something wrapped around their wrists, like a string and one cute couple dressed in black leather and dog collars had a chain connecting them. Her part of the chain was securely attached to her wrist with his chain disappearing into his pants.
I'm not sure where it went but I didn't want to speculate too much. I was afraid they'd catch me gawking at them, but being the pervert I am, I figured it was tied to his dick. So I followed them through the mall for ten minutes to see if someone would try to cut in between them and cause a nasty accident for this guy, but it didn't happen.



Yeah..I know I'm a sicko, but wouldn't you have been curious too?

The girly parades were out in full force, with an entire different look on each and every one. Yesterday they weren't wearing sweaters or scarves. They had low cut shirts on with little cami-tank tops beneath them. This one group of girls were wearing stripes and it reminded me of a box of old fashioned ribbon candy.



Man I used to love that stuff...

I only saw one family all dressed alike, wandering the mall. They all looked happy too...even the dad. Of course they were all wearing WVU shirts, so I'm guessing he didn't feel nearly as humiliated as the dad in the red sweater did last Saturday.

Last but not least, there was a sight that made me shake with fear. I walked out of Macy's and there was a pack of the Elderly, dressed in Christmas garb, walking straight for me.
"OH DEAR GOD,PLEASE SPARE ME! I'M SORRY FOR LAUGHING AT THAT T-SHIRT AND BUYING ONE FOR MY DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND FOR CHRISTMAS!"

The T-shirt said this in case you're wondering...



(I know it's bad but I couldn't help myself. My humor is not always politically correct.)

Ok..so getting back to the pack of the elderly, my bargaining with God for my life...etc....
I'm praying for forgiveness as the pack gets closer to me. I can't help but notice that one of them, carrying one of those huge ass purses filled with bricks, has her eyes fixed on me.
I literally froze in fear.
She approached me and I closed my eyes, waiting for the first blow.

Then she hugged me and said Merry Christmas.THEN they climbed up on stage and sang Christmas carols. Maybe none of them were from Dunbar? Who knows? I was grateful anyway and since I didn't die or suffer injury, I'm still giving the T-shirt as a gift.

So with the mall behind me, I got an hour to sit and then had to work tips at Bingo. The Boosters had their annual dinner and the place was packed. Fortunately for me, I was lucky and no one refused to buy cards off me or sic their lucky trolls on me. So it was a good night. But did you know that people dress their lucky trolls up seasonally, kind of like those Geese that sit on people's porches for decorations?



I don't get it, but in case you have one of those, I'm not judging...I just don't get it.

Ok...so todays word is going to be "cookie." If I hear one more person ask me to get up and bring them a cookie, I'm going to scream and jump up and down with both feet, so I thought I'd multi-task and try to make it fun.

This is my mood for today...



My mother wants to go to WalMart so I'm fearing for my life already.

Oh yeah...one more thing...Tracy asked me to guest post on her blog, so I sent her a little something last week. In her email back to me, she said she'd be putting it on there today (or was that tomorrow?) so check it out and check out her other guest posters.Our wonderful Tiff was on there too. LOVE YOU TIFF!!!! There's some incredibly fantastic people on there, as if Tracy isn't fantastic enough.

I think that this blog and the people I've made friends with here are the greatest gifts I've received this year. I want to thank all of you for being the sparkling individuals you are. You make my life, richer and happier. Thank you for that.I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

7 comments:

  1. I also hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, being led around by the cock. Interesting. I have at times in my life felt like my cock was leading me around.

    In a former life, WAY long ago, I was in a drug induced haze at a big party in a land far away and a guy showed up with two beautiful women on leashes. They were dressed like leopards. I just remember that some thought it was oh so groovy while others were repulsed. I was too busy being led around by my cock to care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Merry Christmas! Maybe 2008 is the year we get to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super great. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!

    I can't wait to read your TL entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Tammie, you're a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete