Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shorty....

The other thing I wanted to address yesterday was the MeMe that Trish did about how you got your blog name. Of course I got too busy and couldn't get to it, but oh well...I'm getting to it today.
I thought it was a cute so I'm doing it and if you want to you can too.
HERE is the post by her so check it out for the logistics and whatnot. I'm no good at that kind of thing so reading her post will help ya out much better than me.

My blog name came from a couple of different things. First it was just Huh? Huh is one of the most frequent things I say. I'm almost always confused about everything spoken to me,read by me or seen by me. There is a question running loose in my head for every subject and I'm a perpetual toddler when it comes to questions.
Why? Why? Why?
No...I might not always ask all the questions I have, but you can be damn sure I'll be thinking them.

Of course I added the Blonde Goddess after I received a few emails questioning the validity of my picture.
Yes...that is me.
I don't understand why someone would think it wouldn't be me, except that there are quite a few people who don't post their pictures on their blog.
Anyway...I added the Blonde Goddess after that, taking the name from a pick up line used on me at a gay bar by an attractive lesbian.
(It was the best pick up line, I'd ever heard and had I not been married, you never know what might have happened..LOL)

So...do this MeMe or don't...

I'd like to write more but my tree only has half the lights on it and I need to go help unload stuff for a fund raiser my son participated in.
Plus there are dishes in the sink...dirty clothes piled sky high and I need to vacuum.

Bleh...I hate housework...

My car is squealing too. It's fucking irritating and the mechanic says he can't find anything wrong with it. There is a relatively new belt on it and it will stop squealing when I put water on it. I don't know why, but it does. I discovered this by accident when I was rinsing the car off while it was running and some water got in under the hood. I popped open the hood and sprayed a little water on the belt and it stopped squealing. Belt dressing DID NOT HELP. In fact it made it louder.... Any ideas?
I love my car but I need it to shut the hell up...

Today's word is horny.
I'm horny and I will be making a big deal over it all day.
So there...

Yeah..and you know what my mood is too...so...with that said...here is one of my favorite Ikea commercials.



I might not be the greatest housekeeper in the world but I know what to make sure certain things are put away after I'm done with them...

7 comments:

  1. My mother found mine once. Well, it wasn't even really mine. It was one that a fella had sent me (and you know they always pick out some huge, veiny, lifelike monstrosity...lifelike if men were hung like farm critters). She couldn't just put it back and keep her mouth shut. Oh no. We had to discuss it. I don't care how old you get, that's just a conversation that isn't going to feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe thanks for playing along! I love the name of you blog.."Blonde Goddess" because *ahem* I too am a BG. Oh the burden...

    The house clean-up? I am that way about grocery shopping and exercise...-meh- tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking questions is a sgn of healthy intellect. MAybe you're just curious and not confused. With most things that occur in the world few of us know WTF is going on.

    I've always had a certain philosophy about sex toys and buying them for women. Always buy one that is either smaller than my own dick OR if I have to buy one that's bigger, make a huge deal about how big and gigantic and absolutely immense it is. Also, always buy one that vibrates, because 1) most woem nlike them to vibrate and 2) when they fall in love with the thing I always tell them that it's only because it vibrates. . . if I vibrated. . . .
    And no, I don't think women are that dumb, but I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..Ikea made a commercial like that...how funny.

    I like it when it vibrates but prefer the real thing any day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I thought Ikea was the name brand of the vibrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW: If you've dressed the belt and you're sure its the proper belt (garages do fuck up and put on the wrong item sometimes, also, if they don't have exactly the ight thing they will think that on similar wil fit). . . it's time to check and make sure your pulley is properly adjusted. If the mechanic had to loosen the pulley to install the belt, it's very possible the belt is loose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The name of my blog is from a company I used to program for, Tammie. Using a pick up line from a lesbian to name your blog is a much better story.

    ReplyDelete