Thursday, August 16, 2007

Working at the car wash....

I'm getting ready to leave for WalMart but wanted to share a pic of the car wash. Yep. Thanks to lovable old Sunny, I have a picture of me in action. The next car wash I expect some patrons!!! And no...I will NOT wash your car in an 'ahem' unique manner. It's a fundraiser for kids for crying out loud. I have some self-control you know! I'm not completely corrupt.




I will admit that I am a great carwasher and will do a mighty fine job at it. It's the farm girl physique and years of experience...I've been groomed to be a grade A, class 1 car washer.
HAHAHA!!! Yeah...I even make myself laugh...

That's all I have for now. But who knows? I may have something else to write about later.Something crazy may happen at WalMart. It IS WalMart and this IS West Virginia...ANYTHING could happen.

Heh...

3 comments:

  1. You can always play the WVSR Wal-Mart Game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda already beat me to the recommendation. We should both go once school starts (to the one on Corridor G - they have wilder patrons than the Nitro one) and see who gets the most on their game card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammie - I found WVSR through the Rock and Roll Confidential webpage. I would say it was about 3 yrs ago, but my sense of time is really bad, so it was probably 4 or 5 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete