Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Gums...the new goal for me...

I'd like to pull all the teeth out of my head. Damn things. They're no good to me anyway. I could stand a set of false ones...teeth..just teeth.
I have an impacted wisdom tooth and two abscessed teeth. Bottom ones, on opposite sides. Do you have any idea how hard it is to eat anything?
I say fuck it.
Pull em all.
Give me the freedom to walk without teeth. I can think of one particular activity I enjoy doing with my husband where teeth are not necessary and sometimes get in the way.
I think the ability to remove them suckers would make it all a more pleasurable experience for both of us.

I'm kind of bitchy you know.
Mainly it's because of all the pain I'm in. But I'm also pissed off too. I mean, I brush and floss constantly. I'm not a slacker on my dental health. And then look where it got me.
Nowhere....
STUPID TEETH!!!

This medication is messing with my head. I feel dizzy and not in a good dizzy kind of way. I think I might need to lie down. I'll have to get back to you and finish my rant later...

3 comments:

  1. Ew, and ow.

    I feel this way about my uterus from time to time. Hell, I don't with it - someone come pull it out please.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're married and you still enjoy doing THAT? Did you get married just yesterday or something? Or is that the pain meds talking? Better be careful, your husband might call your bluff!


    Good luck with the teeth, no worse pain than a bad tooth ache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes....married for 17 years and still loving that, along with everything else. My hubby is great and I adore him. It's just one of the ways I show him how much he means to me...

    Pain meds just intensify my insanity..LOL

    ReplyDelete