Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Man poops...another mystery.

Man! What a busy weekend. I ran non-stop Friday morning through Monday night. There were two pool parties, a car wash, dentists appointments and other little details to take care of. The only thing I missed out on was the baby shower I was supposed to hit up Satruday afternoon, but considering the schedule I had, it couldn't be helped. I plan to go visit the mommy to be in person this week and make it up to her.

The car wash on Saturday was particularly entertaining. Randy became my partner in crime. He called and lured Mark into coming down with tales of me washing cars in an unusual manner while wearing a white tank top. HAHAHA! I wasn't actually doing that and my tank top was black but you know whatever works. I had a chance to abuse him a little bit and that's all that matters. he does get so much enjoyment out of my abuse on the WVSR, I can't help but want to get him back.
I was told I could drink with them later on in the day but had the Little League pool party to go to. Besides, I would have been worried about the end result of getting boozed up with them, so let's just say I got in a few digs, left it at that and our battle of wits continues.

I did find another new drinking partner. Billy ended up having his business trucks come through to be washed, which was very generous of him and Sunny. When one of his employees asked which one of the four women standing around was his wife, he told him it was doing all the talking. Well..we were all talking. We're women damnit. It's our job to talk. So Peanut spoke up and said we were all his wives. His harem...LOL. I immediately told him I'd take care of his drinking needs and leave the rest to the other women.
I think he was pretty happy and relieved at that...hahaha. I'm a lot of fun to drink with and I drink safely. I always safety pin my underwear to my clothes because it's much harder to undress while intoxicated. I have no desire to get arrested for indecent exposure ever again..er...I mean ever...

My hubby did come to help out.It was nice to have him there and he was a big help washing cars. Plus it was very entertaining to watch him do it (although watching him in the nude would have been better...heh..heh).
In the middle of the say he said he had to leave and he'd be right back. When I asked him where he was going he said he needed to go home and poop.
Poop?
Ok...so I don't get this.
There was a bathroom right there. Why not just poop in that one?
So I polled some of the other men there and asked them, if you need to poop and your close enough to go home and do it,do you go all the way home to do it?
"Definitely," they all told me.
I'm stumped.
Why drive home when there's a perfectly good toilet near by?
No one would explain it to me.
So I'm speculating that maybe it's because men are spoiled. They can stand up and pee anywhere and everywhere, where as women have to sit every time they go. I think that might have a lot to do with it.
They actually get in a lot more visual time when it comes to toilets too. I mean, I glance at it and if there's a paper thingy to put on the seat, I flip it on there and drop my pants. Sit...go...wipe...flush and pull up my pants. Finished. It's pretty cut and dry.
I've watched the hubby go. He watches where it's going the entire time he's peeing. I swear he was trying to write his name or some shit too. Anyway, my point is that he's looking at the toilet the entire time he's going. I think maybe he's more of a critic when it comes to toilets and where he wants to park his ass because he thinks about it too much.
He even admitted there is a certain stall he uses to poop at work. I guess it's a habit thing or a security thing.
Maybe a guy feels vulnerable when they're sitting down to poop?
Maybe they're worried about someone busting through the bathroom door and seeing them?
I don't know...it's a mystery to me.
When I got to go, I go. I'm not worried about who's going to see me, hear me or smell me.
I always thought these were manly traits, but now I'm worried. If men are so anal about where they poop (no pun intended) then where do I get my Neanderthal habits from? I know it's not a womanly trait because I have friends who say they've never farted in front of anyone before and one of them even claims to have never farted.(Yeah right...I bet she blows one off after another when she's sleeping. I'd love to tape record it.)
And I have several friends who carry little bottles of Febreeze in their purses in case they need to poop somewhere so no one will know they pooped.

Pooping is natural. What's the big deal?

If anyone can shed some light on the whole man pooping thing, let me know. I'm curious as hell. I think it's right up there with the holding your nuts thing when you see some other guy get kicked or slapping each other on the ass while doing manly sport things. It's yet another mystery about the male race I'll never be able to comprehend...

2 comments:

  1. The "courtesy flush" is a good thing.

    I used to be married to someone who could NOT poop anywhere BUT home. We had to wait until he had done so to leave on car trips, etc. Yeeeeeessssh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys are just funny about anything that has to do with their butts.

    ReplyDelete