Friday, August 10, 2007

Howling is for week nights....

I'm feeling better. My mouth pain index is improving and I'm feeling much better....really I am. I can actually drink coffee now without hopping around and yelping like a coyote in heat. I'm almost feeling normal.

I was reading some of my friends pages on my other blog when I came across this...



These friends of mine are sneaky I tell you. You never know when they're going to pull the camera out and snap an 'ahem' flattering picture. I look like I'm drunk,(which I'm not)and I'm pretty sure they were trying to get a picture of the rib meat stuck in my teeth.
But that's ok.
Tomorrow we are all working together at a car wash. I think I might be able to get some great butt shots. Maybe I can get a few pics of me giving them the old, lick em on the side of the face, surprise. Having an incredibly long tongue, I can stand next to them and pose for a picture, only to shoot the tongue out at the last minute and make the picture even more special...HAHAHA!

I have a pool party fundraiser tonight...car wash tomorrow, then baby shower, then another pool party...

Sunday...I will BBQ and drink Tammie Twisters... Sometime in there I'm going to have to see if I can locate Mark and do some ass kicking, but I'm sure I can stop by the Brotherton's Saturday night and find him there...slightly intoxicated and ready for a whupping...

Ah....sounds like I have something to look forward to this weekend.

I already checked to make sure all my stuff would squish into my bathing suit,stay where it's supposed to stay, so that's covered. I did the "Oh my God is there a squirrel in your bathing suit" check...shaved what needed to go and Voila'! I'm ready to take on two pool parties in one weekend...

Unfortunately there will be no alcohol involved but a woman has got to suck it up sometimes and do what a woman has to do...you know...wear a bathing suit in public while sober.

I know...I know...it'll be tough but I think I can get through it.

Hope everyone else has a good weekend and I'm praying my stalkers won't get any more pictures of me without my consent. I can't help it that they love me so, but I think I should at least be aware of their obsession...hahahahaha... I mean, who wouldn't want a picture of me with meat in my teeth?

2 comments:

  1. I concur with Brenda. I would say it's more of an informal pool gathering if no hootch is available. "Party" implies booze.

    I have a baby shower tomorrow too. Same shower? We'll find out tomorrow. LOL.

    ReplyDelete