Friday, September 21, 2007

Nummies....

I just went upstairs and tried to get into the bathroom. But the door was locked. My husband is in there taking a shower and he locked the door.
What the hell is up with that?
I mean...it's just him and me here.
Does he think I'm going to run in there while he's showering and bite his willie off?
Or maybe he's worried I'll have to poop, and yeah, sometimes I can put a grown man to shame with my odorous endeavors.
But still...it upsets me that my man has locked me out.
We just don't do that. It's a communal bathroom. When the kids are home, he locks the door. I lock the door. But in the 17 years we've been married, we don't lock the door on eachother.
Hmmm....
Why on earth would he do that?
Maybe he's worried I'll molest him?
I mean, yeah, I'll admit to locking him in the bedroom with me one day and not unlocking the door until he gave me some lovings.
Then there was the time he fell between the bed and the wall, upside down and I took his pants off and...'ahem'...entertained myself before I'd help him get out.
But still...I know he loves it. I mean...what man wouldn't love it if his wife constantly wanted him?
Soo....I wonder what's up with the locked door thing....

Ah well...he just came out because I heard the door open.
Wait a minute....I wonder if he's still just wearing a towel...

*GRIN*

Gotta go check..hahahaha....

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment: