Thursday, September 13, 2007

I did it !!! I did it !!!

I decided to do this thingy a couple of days ago but just now remembered I wanted to do it.
Is that considered a sign of senility?
Anyway....I got it from Brenda and I'm doing it now, which after all is all that matters. Better late than never huh?




Accent - I'm not sure anymore. People here in West Virginia tell me I have a northern accent and look at me funny when I say things like 'aunt' and 'car' and 'dooryard' but when I go home in the summer to Maine, everyone says I have a southern accent.
*SOB*
I'm an outsider where ever I go....

I Don't Drink - I DO drink because I am a mother. I live in the Florida of West Virginia with the Jesus Police picking apart my every move. I'm sorry but yes, I do drink occasionally but not in excess. Getting drunk is not my thing...never has been. But in order for me to remain somewhat sane enough to function, I need a little bit of alcohol in my system. Some people take Lexapro, I take Vodka.

Chore I Hate - God, there are so MANY chores I hate, but I think the worst one would have to be laundry. The laundry piles up to the point where I've lost furniture in it. Once, when Daniel couldn't find a pair of pants I told him to look in the pile of clean laundry in our bedroom. He took one look at it and exploded. "I CAN'T FIND ANY PANTS IN THERE!"
I said, "Honey, there's probably a guy beneath that pile and he's got your pants on."
Literally, that's how huge that pile of clean laundry was.
Yep...Hate laundry...

Pets - I have a husband and four children. Er...ok. Furry pets. I have a dog and two cats. I love them. My dog is my mid-life baby. She is the best. My cats are weird. Sven, the biggest cat, hates it when doors are closed and will sit and meow really loud until someone opens the door. Claudette is either a scaredy cat or she has Alzheimer's. One minute she loves us and the next she looks like she has no idea who we are.

Essential Electronic - My Ipod! I LIVE for music and listen to it while I'm cleaning, baking, cooking, walking, riding, you name it. I have it almost filled so there are over 900 songs on it. I could listen to it all day, every day...

Perfume/Cologne - I liked that Charlie "White" edition but they have discontinued it so now you're all stuck smelling me the way God intended.

Gold or Silver - I prefer silver and especially if it's handcrafted. My wedding band it gold and I have a ring from my aunt that is Black Hills gold, but other than that, I'm mainly a silver kind of person.

Insomnia- Not really. I mean sometimes no matter what I do I can't sleep. No amount of medication or alcohol will cure it. It's nerves that keep me awake, that's why I don't have an insomnia problem. I'm too laid back for that stuff...

Most Admired Trait - I admire anyone who can admit they are human. We all screw up and we all do dumb shit, but it takes a big person to be able to apologize or admit they've done something they shouldn't have done. That takes courage. It means swallowing your pride. I have more respect for someone like that, who is flawed and can show it, than someone who seems perfect but secretly lies to cover up their messes, hoping they don't get caught.

Kids - I got four of em. Three girls and one boy. Wow...What the hell was I thinking? HAHAHA

Religion - I'm very liberal about religion which incidentally I feel has nothing to do with my faith. Religion is an organized group of people who all believe in the same God or entity.
Now am I faithful? Yes, very and it's a private thing for me.


Siblings - A half brother on my mom's side, Art. Two half sisters on my dad's side, Heather and April.

Unusual Talent/Skill -I have several. I have no gag reflex. This talent speaks for itself. I can make this crazy music by humming and clicking my tongue at the same time. Yeah, that sounds lame, but other people have tried it and they can't do it. You'd have to know me and try this out in order to appreciate it. And I can talk like Elmo from Sesame Street. It's lots of fun to mess with the telemarketers or make new voice mail messages for my friends when they don't know it. Hahahaha...

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat - I eat them all. I don't care much for watermelons or cherries though. But basically I will eat everything. Can't you tell my my big boned and thick skinned figure?

Worst Habit - I have many. I fart in public. I belch. I snort when I laugh. I tell everything I know to everyone. I don't know...there are too many to tell. I'll have to make an entire post about that some other day.

X-Rays - Yeah...x-rays. I had one the other day when I went to see the condescending asshole oral surgeon.

My Favorite Meal - Hmmm...I love food. I have no real favorites, but I'm a huge fan of bread (no pun intended) and mashed potatoes are on the top of the list but what do you expect? I grew up on a potato farm....

Ok...so that's all you need to know about me. Hope this informative post will get you through the next couple of days. I have fall festival stuff happening and if you come to it, you'd better come see me at the Little League booth...

3 comments:

  1. Right now I kinda wished you lived next door to me, because you sound like a whole lotta fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine the trouble we would get into?
    LOL!!!

    Hey...if Jeff pulls together a WVSR reunion thing, we could meet in person...SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY you did it!

    Vodka is a great thing. God bless those Russians.

    ReplyDelete