Thursday, September 6, 2007

But where are the shades?

I watched this Ikea Commercial this morning...It reminded me, that since our neighbors have not actually moved yet, I should probably put up some shades in the windows facing their house.
As it stand right now, they can see everything that goes on in my house.
EVERYTHING....



Yeah...watch the commercial and you'll understand WHY I need to get shades. Or I can go out on a limb and say that my husband and I are NOT uptight neighbors...hahahaha!!!

This is also a personal favorite of mine so I figured I'd put it on here as well. If you get a chance, watch them all. They're pretty funny...



Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh God I hate my neighbors across the street. No matter what I decide to do, no matter what time it is, one of them is out there. Waiting for me. Watching me.

    ReplyDelete