Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today I'm being a copy cat. Don't be a "MEOW MEOW MEOW"...read it dammit!

Today is suck-assed Thursday. I'm feelin highly aggitated and I don't really feel like going into detail about it so instead I'm going to copy other people from my Blog Roll and do a few thingys instead.
I'm starting with Tracy. She practically begged her readers to do this. Apparently she will get money or get laid or something like that, so I'm doing it. I'm all about getting money and getting laid you know...

1. Describe yourself without the use of any vowels (treat “y” as a vowel).

Fckng crzy nmph wrtng blg 4 thrp

2. Write a short paragraph about a truly horrifying encounter you once had using the words “sippy-cup”.

When Miss KIA was a mere nine months old, we took her to a Chinese restaurant. She sat in her high chair and ate noodles until they were coming out her ears. She had them draped all over her head, the table,etc...
Apparently this bothered the staff and they sent over a waiter to clean up the mess before we were finished eating. We thought it was terribly rude and Miss KIA didn't appreciate them destroying her creation either. So she poured the contents of her sippy cup on the waiter's head.
This upset him...and he went ballistic!
NOT ONLY did he go off on us in Chinese, but the ENTIRE staff went nuts. It was a scene straight out of a Bruce Lee movie...I shit you not.



I haven't been able to watch a Kung Foo movie since...

3. Which of the following is the worst baby name: Monkey Winkle, Fetus Cheese, or Swaberpoo Deliciousness? Discuss.

I'm going with Fetus Cheese. I have actually seen all four of the cheesy little creatures that have emerged from my womb and the visual is one I'm not crazy about. Love the kids to death but BLECH...too much visual association with that name.

4. Complete the following word association: cookie, ladder, penis, regret…

Vodka...or Tequila...yeah either one of those.

5. You move your weasel to sun level three. Your opponent counters with whimsy to caveworm seven. What is the best counter move?

OK. I moved the weasel the hell out of my house. I lost the house, got joint custody of the kid and had to work two jobs to support us but it was totally worth it. With the weasel being the actual opponent, he did counter with a whimsy to the caveworm seven but I wasn't concerned. The caveworm wasn't anything to brag about and believe me...worm is a good definition of it. The whimsey wasn't so fucking great either. As for the seven...well I think that's the number of guys on the local base that she DIDN'T fuck.
(my ex-husband was lovingly referred to by my friends as the weasel...hehehe)



NEXT!

This quizy thing I've seen on PLENTY of other people's blog thingys. I think it may have started with RON but I don't know for sure. I did it just for the hell of it. I figured, "How accurate can that thing be?"
Ummmm...what do you think?




Your Five Factor Personality Profile



Extroversion:



You have high extroversion.

You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.

You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.

Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"



Conscientiousness:



You have high conscientiousness.

Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.

Most things in your life are organized and planned well.

But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.



Agreeableness:



You have high agreeableness.

You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.

Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.

You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.



Neuroticism:



You have low neuroticism.

You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.

Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.

Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.



Openness to experience:



Your openness to new experiences is high.

In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.

You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.

A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.



Yeah...yeah...yeah...I'm fucking incredible. It can't be helped.

I tried and tried to pin down a song for my theme song. Most of what you see of me in my blog is all stupid shit and goof-assery crap, but honestly...I think my theme song would have to be more serious.
There's a lot to the Blonde Goddess that remains unknown. You get the HAHA version of me most of the time. The BooHoo exists and existed long before the HAHA. That's why I'm choosing this song as my theme song...I'm a survivor above anything else...



OK...so now it's back to being a nut job. I have to get busy doing stupid shit I don't want to do today.

With that said....this is my mood for today...



I'm not sure why but my damn Kool-Aid has drained out of my "OH YEAH" today. It SUCKS!

See you guys tomorrow....

4 comments:

  1. Maybe today sucks because you didn't have the deep fried cheesecake... mmmmm...

    I'm glad we didn't do lunch at a chinese food place with Sissy, it could have caused flashbacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very afraid of that personality test thingie. Guess I'll do it and get confirmation I'm not "right". Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you completed the Grant challenge as well!

    I wrote mine up last night, and will post it this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sippy cup story is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks, dude.

    ReplyDelete