Monday, April 28, 2008

These dreams...

The weekend was crazy. No...really it was. I was rushed and stressed. It began Friday night and went a hundred miles an hour through last night. It was so crazy in fact that there were a few people yesterday who said I looked like I'd been ravished.

So I when I'm rushed I look like I've had the bottom knocked out of huh?

Imagine that...



I'm going to have to make a mental note of that. I think if I kept my mouth closed that might help a little.

I had these weird dreams all weekend too.

I dreamed that I was dressed up in a black dress. Much like this little number...



I was riding down the elevator and when it stopped, I stepped out and there was a huge crowd of people. It seemed to be everyone I know.

Anyway, the elevator doors shut and the elevator begins to go up.Suddenly I'm pulled flat against the door of the elevator, my arms pinned against it while I'm being lifted. Then the dress rips away from my body, leaving only the sleeves and me in my underwear.
Apparently my dress was caught in the elevator doors.

So I'm standing there, in the sleeves of my dress and my underwear. In FRONT of all the people I know. They're gawking at me and I stand there speechless.

Then I yell, "OH MY GOD! THE ELEVATOR JUST ATE MY DRESS!" and I burst out laughing like a lunatic. I don't even TRY to cover myself. I just laugh like an idiot while they all look at me.

Yep...weird dream.
Oh well...at least I'm wearing my good underwear in the dream...



Sometimes I'll have those crazy dreams. I don't know why...it just happens.

I also dreamed I was in a wiener eating contest. I was drinking beer and eating wieners. And I was winning...



Then they brought out the world's biggest wiener. They were trying to make me lose but I was determined. I told them I could handle it. So I began to eat...and eat and eat and eat...



The damn thing seemed to go on forever. My stomach hurt...I felt dizzy...but I still kept shoving that stupid wiener in my mouth.

I ended up winning!

Guess what my prize was?

Yep...a lifetime supply of wieners...

What a stupid fucking dream huh?

Anyway...with that said...this is my mood today.



I'm in the mood to read. I think I shall plop down on the couch and say to hell with it all and read a book.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Strangely all I got from your blog today was an urge to have hot dogs for lunch... Oh and to travel on more elevators just in case stuff like that really happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. half-naked woman eats world's largest wiener.

    News at 11, or whenever she falls asleep again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Family Hot Dog day at Buddy's school tomorrow. Guess I'll show up and have lunch. Hope you had some relaxing book time this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I leave your blog I feel more horny than when I started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the thought of too many wieners makes me feel ill. No offense to any wieners out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suddenly feel a tad bit inadequate...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of Powder's Mom's two-fisted weinie eating method. You can tell: She's had some practice.

    ReplyDelete