Friday, April 18, 2008

IN the land of unicorns....

Have you ever met someone that you INSTANTLY didn't like? I'm talking the moment they opened their mouth to speak to you....the second you laid eyes on them...you just didn't like ANYTHING about them...

I met someone like that about three years ago. And guess what? I saw him again last night.

Veggie Stick FINALLY decided to play softball...She had been flipping back and forth on whether to play like a fish on the deck of a boat, but last night she called the coach and I took her to practice.
That's where I saw HIM again.
It's not like I haven't seen him around on occasion. The last couple of years I've seen him at ball games and I have seen him around. He used to live here in town, grew up here in fact, but lives in another town near here now.

Let me tell you about this clown.



I met him at a ball game three years ago. His team was playing against our team. Veggie Stick played against his daughter, who was living in another town at the time. He and his wife are divorced and apparently she has moved back here to live. That's why his daughter is playing here...
Anyway...the first time I met him, he walked over to me, all cocky-like and spoke to my breasts.
I'm just not having that ok?
He not only openly undressed me with his eyes, he propositioned me...in front of other people. I mean, I have witnesses for god's sake. He was obnoxious and full of himself.He kept winking at me and touching his crotch. It was disgusting.
He actually said, "Once you had a taste of old "(his name)", you'd never want anyone else baby."



PLEASE!

I walked away from it because I didn't want to punch him in the nut sack right in front of the kids. But he's persistent. Every time I saw the son-of-a-bitch, he came on to me.

I finally had to put a stop to it and blast his ass. I didn't embarrass him in front of other people or humiliate him, as much as I wanted to, but I did tell him in no uncertain terms that he was to NEVER speak to me again. I said I was married and even if I wasn't, I would never be DESPERATE enough to fuck him. I told him that I've found that most men who have big egos like his normally have little dicks they don't know how to use and give a woman a full "thrust,thrust,thrust before prematurely squirting their pitiful drippins."

It worked. He left me alone...for the most part. I'd still catch him looking at me, but he stopped talking to me. It really wasn't a problem because I didn't see him that often. But now...

I will be seeing him all the time.
I mean I'm glad that Veggie Stick is playing ball. She has a natural talent for it and I hated to see her not play.
So I suppose this will be a thorn in my ass I'll just have to deal with. When he saw me last night, his eyes lit up and he practically ran over to talk to me. I had just gotten out of the shower and my hair was wet. So what's the first thing he says?
"I knew I made you wet."

Whatever....what a fucktard. I didn't laugh and gave him a warning look instead. He threw his hands up and backed away.
Then as I was leaving he walked up beside me and asked if I was going to be at Veggie Stick's practice.
I asked him why he wanted to know.
He said it's because he knows I used to play softball and he thought maybe I could help practice the girls. He said he'd be staying to help the coach practice.Then he winked at me.

It's going to be one hell of an annoying season, I can tell right now.

Speaking of annoying...tomorrow Little Beatle has a ball game. So I asked Mr.Man if he'd go over in the morning and help rake the field and get it set up. He just gave me this blank look.
You know...there's about as much chance of him going over there to rake that field as there is me waking up tomorrow with a dick growing out of my forehead.



Wednesday night we had a game and he almost had a stroke because he had to get Little Beatle ready for the game because I had to be there early. He was so pissed off in fact that he hung up the phone on me.
I swear...
I don't know what he expects from me sometimes.

Meh...

I think I will spend today cleaning around the house. I need to go out and pick up some shirts for my son too. The poor kid is busting out of his shirts. I noticed his pants were high water this morning too. Of course he was already walking into the school so hopefully his coolness will prevent him from being the subject of ridicule...

With that said, this is my mood for today...



I'm in the mood for a Popsicle...A yummy delicious Popsicle. Maybe I'll get a nice sweet one some time this weekend?

I sure hope so...

See ya Monday...

8 comments:

  1. You meet the weirdest people... the whole "crotch touching" thing would have skeeved me out big time. Hope you have a good (and freak free) weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unicorn picture is hysterical!

    Face it, darlin - you've got the pheremones of ten wimmens. The boys just HAVE to come on to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun baseball season for you... Gosh I was afraid you were going to say you met someone like that 3 days ago, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two unsolicited observations, for what they're worth:

    It's time that the creepy guy at the ballpark incurs a publicly humiliating verbal ass-kicking courtesy of BG. Give it to him loud, and quote him directly so that everyone knows what an ass-wipe he is. He deserves it.

    It's time that Mr. Man incurs a private verbal ass-kicking courtesy of BG. Does he EVER plan to get involved in anything other than himself? Why is he married, with a family?

    I mean, WTF? On both counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...you never answered me, babycakes:

    Are you going to be at Veggie Stick's practice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fail-proof method of getting rid of creepy guys trying to hit on you: Lift your leg and fart. No, don't just fart, but seriously unload to the point that you even grunt if needed. Then, as he still has that shocked look on his face, say, "I got more where that comes from, sweety."

    I know this to be true. I once worked with a gal that I was only slightly attracted to, not enough to harass her in any form or fashion, but nevertheless, she was pleasant looking and had a sense of humor.

    One day, a few of us guys were standing there and one guy made an inappropriate comment to her. She simply pointed her ass to him and busted ass. God, it was funny. But I never was attracted to her after that.

    I don't have all the answers, but I do have a few good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "prematurely squirting their pitiful drippins" <--Now that is a work of art right there. It's so purdy I read it four times and shed a tear. Ferreal.

    On your softball jerk, this is the only way I've found to handle these types here: Shoot them down every time in front of people.

    Showing him the respect of not embarrassing him more than he already embarrasses himself is an admirable thought, but it's one someone like that can't understand. He just recognizes that he's getting under your skin and he's not risking anything himself yet.

    It's like kids. If they want more attention than they're getting, they're willing to go for negative attention.

    If you're not comfortable going there right off the bat, ask some of the other mothers and let them know the things he says. It will run through the parent grapevine in no time. He might get peer pressure to STFU then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, on second thought, I think Dave's really onto something. LOL

    ReplyDelete