Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A brand SPANKING new award...

I have this knack of talking too much. Not only that but I seem to say the wrong thing...or maybe it's just that I confuse the signals from other people. I say things, thinking it's ok with them and then find that afterward I've made them terribly uncomfortable and I've crossed that line.

Then I feel like shit.

So...because of my stupidity I have made a new award...in my honor no less.



BEEEUUUWWTIFUL AIN'T IT?

Yeah. That's what I thought too..

Feel free to use it as necessary won't you? I can't be the only one who does stupid shit...I hope.

I's almost noon. I should mix up a pitcher of margarita's and say fuck it. I could sit in the back yard and get pissy drunk.

Besides...a consolatory drunk would do me some good. I've apologized but I still feel pretty fucking stupid.

What else is there to do on a Wednesday?

Er...ok. So there's always something to do. Right now I'm waiting on the doctors office to call me and tell me the paper I need is filled out. Miss KIA was one of two girls chosen to attend a camp over the summer from her school and they needed a medical form filled out. She just had a physical back in April, so all they needed to do is copy the info from her examination records and sign it. Then I can run it down to the school.

This weekend is going to be hell. I have too many things to do and not enough time to do them. I still haven't figured it all out. I guess I can figure it out as I go.

I'm getting fatter.
I feel yucky.
Mr.Man assured me that, "No. You're not getting fatter honey."
But the clothes don't lie man...the clothes don't lie.

My ass is smooshed into my jeans. IN turn, the love handles are smooshed upwards and I now have them pushing out over the sides of my belt. ETW refers to that as "muffin top."



BUT I DON'T WANT A MUFFIN TOP!

I wonder if I can channel that crap up a little higher...you know...



HAHAHA...I crack myself up.

Unfortunately I doubt I can make my tits bigger with my gut fat. I'm probably going to have to eat less and exercise more. And drink less...bastards. No one wants me to be happy..I'm convinced of it. And contrary to what you think, it's not so much a vanity thing as it is a "I hate to shop" thing. I have no desire to have to shop for new clothes because I've outgrown the ones I have already.
I fucking hate shopping.

Look...I'm too distracted to write in here anymore.

This is what I want...



I want a drink and a man to take it out on.

Meh...I'll be back tomorrow...

11 comments:

  1. If shoving the fat upward to make things bigger works let me know and I will try shoving it downward. With my luck penis size would stay the same and I would just have massive balls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, I didn't say YOU had a muffin top - I said *I* did. The Evil Twin said so. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron! You made me laugh coffee out of my nose!
    GAH!

    ETW...I personally didn't see any kind of muffin top on you. I guess I didn't explain that you were talking about yourself...wait..let me go back and read what I wrote..did I make it sound like you said that about me?

    OMG! It does. I meant to say referred...I'm editing it..sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture!

    You are not stupid. The world is stupid. You, not so much.

    If people can't handle my figure being like Marge's sisters on The Simpson's (seriously, look them up...stomachs stick out as far as their asses do), then people need to pull the stick out of their asses.

    That's my thoughts, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude - I know abotuthe "do stupid shit" award thing. I called a friend a "dh=ipshit" yesterday and immediately regretted it. They didn't think it was a big deal (and quite honestly, they deserved a LITTLE mocking), but it was a step over the line for me.

    Yep - coulda used that award yesterday, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's dipshit. calling someone a name with an equals sign in it is something too crass even for me.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.

    How tiny IS that guy?

    I thought I was short.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm yes please I want one of those too. Make mine a double. . .

    I love that little puff of hair on his chest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For what it's worth I love muffin tops! I thought the love handles were another name for those braids on your head. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so gald you keep warning us that you will be back again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture, too!! and, dang, did anyone else notice that the Goddess has absolutely FLAWLESS skin?!!? Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete