Friday, April 4, 2008

Flash em, then kick em in the nuts....

Last night I had a heart to heart talk with the girls. All this disturbing talk of "The Wayne" has them a little uptight. Miss KIA asked me what they should do if "The Wayne" ever came to the house when Mr.Man and I weren't home. I told them to ignore him and call the police if he wouldn't go away...
Yep...I'd do it damn it. If I don't want you in my house muthafuckah, then get the hell out, k?
Veggie Stick was all over the calling the police part. We have several good friends who are policemen. One's a city officer and one's a deputy sheriff. The city officer is my age and he went to school with Mr.Man. But the deputy sheriff...well...he's a little younger than me.



He's still pretty smart for his age though...LOL. In fact, it might be the reason Veggie Stick has so much respect for him. He mentioned to her one day that she shouldn't wear pants with holes in them and she came home and threw out all of her really bad jeans. "I" couldn't get her to do that, dammit!...hmmpppfftt...Then she tells her friend on the phone last night that her mother has a friend who's a deputy sheriff and he's one of the coolest people she knows. Apparently this kid is a punk and was bad mouthing the police. She didn't care for his attitude, not one bit, and I heard her tell him to "suck it" and she hung up on him.
Veggie Stick is kind of brash and tells it like it is...I don't know where she gets that from...
Anyhow, when I saw him this morning I pointed out that my inspection sticker had died back in November of last year...

Heh heh heh...

He just laughed at it because I mean, who would think someone like me would break the law? I mean, come on here now...I'm sweet...innocent...I don't do things like that.



Honestly, I didn't realize it had expired. I drove on it for MONTHS without realizing it. That's sad isn't it? Oh yeah...well what's the longest you've ever gone without getting your car inspected or registered? I bet I'm not the only one here people...we are all getting forgetful in our old age.

In the mornings on our way to school there is always some interesting discussions. This morning the boys,(teen-aged fighting machines) were explaining how tough they are and how they could kick anyone's ass and blah blah blah. I stopped the conversation dead in it's tracks when I gave the girls a little advice.
"When some guy tries to accost you, flash them and then kick them in the balls when they're busy gawking at your boobies."
These are wise words of wisdom and furthermore, they are effective.

When Mr.Man was in the Air Force, there was an occasion when I was walking from my truck into his billeting one night when I needed to defend myself from the drunken advances of a couple of guys. It was late because I'd just finished my second job and for the most part the place was deserted. I got out of my truck and began walking to the entrance. Two guys who'd just come from the NCO Club were drunk off their asses and moved from the bushes to block my way inside. I tried to reason with them but they were hell bent on having a party. I told them both to get the hell out of my way but they wouldn't move. So I headed back to my truck. They followed. I was forced to change my game plan and began telling them that I had changed my mind and thought a little party sounded nice. I just wanted to get something to drink out of my truck because I had a fifth of Captain Morgan in there. That calmed both of them down and they stopped and stood a good five feet away from me. I then smiled at them and pulled my dress open. Then I took my bra off and grabbed my boobs. They both smiled like idiots and that's when I kicked the biggest one right in the nuts and punched the smaller guy in the nose as hard as I could. Then I jumped in my truck and sped away. I called Mr.Man when I got back to my apartment and told him I'd changed my mind about coming over, but I never told him about what happened. I figured he'd have KILLED both guys, mainly because he know them and they knew I was his girlfriend. Let's just say that they both stayed clear of me after that. One of them actually told people he'd been in a fight with a couple of guys who'd jumped him because I gave him a black eye...lol.
Stupid assholes...that taught them a lesson, I hope. I know they never fucked with me again and that's all that mattered to me.

Today's word is going to be "laundry". For some odd reason I can not get caught up on laundry. I have washed and washed clothes all day and yesterday too and every time the pile looks smaller I leave the room for five minutes and it's grown. While I don't have any concrete evidence, I think the dirty clothes are having sex and reproducing. Damn horny cotton shirts... Perhaps I shall invent birth control for laundry...don't laugh. Do you have any other explanations?



SHAMELESS...just look at that orgy! Polyester with cotton and machine wash with delicates! Is nothing sacred anymore???

Yesterday's lunch was great. I was awestruck from the moment I walked in. ETW was everything and more than I expected. It was like getting a Christmas present that you really, REALLY wanted and after opening it, it's better than you could have ever imagined. She's incredible.
Then there is BuzzardBilly. I felt at ease with her immediately. She is so incredibly modest and approachable, you can't help but feel welcome immediately after meeting her.
They are both incredibly smart and quite frankly that intimidated me a little. Here I am, not college educated, had to drop out of school and go to work to support Freya, finishing high school with a home correspondence program and even then there is some question about whether it was legitimate or not. I'm not exactly a rocket scientist you know?
But let me tell you...they BOTH put me at ease immediately. They're so warm and down to earth...funny and silly...I lost some of that awkward feeling and relaxed.
I'm really glad we finally met in person and I'm looking forward to getting together again. BuzzardBilly lent me her Dexter series on DVDS and ETW brought me knitting needles and practice yarn so I could get started on reacquainting myself with knitting again.

With that said...this is my mood for today...or should I say this is what I'm in the mood for?



It's Friday night and I want to drink and get laid dammit. I'd better get what I want to or I'll flash Mr.Man then you know what'll happen next...

I'd hate to have to send him to work Monday talking in a high pitched voice while sporting a black eye...

Monday I'll tell ya about my haunting experiences...whoooo......see ya then.

11 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention I was hopped up on Midol and Ativan. LOL. I had the BEST time, too. I knew we'd all get along because we're all just a bunch of goofballs parading as adults! The best way to be, IMO.

    Good luck with the vodka/molestation plan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little niece has been instructed in the ancient art of kicking in the nuts. I of course followed that up with the men are pigs lecture, where of course the mention of me being a man is brought up. I of course tell her that I too am a pig, just not to her because she's my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um - what'd you say? I can't hear you over the Hunk picture...rawr!

    (OK - the boob flashing thing is absolute genius - I would never have thought of that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hunk you're in the mood for is my latest crush. Gawd, he's HOT!

    I am honored at your comment today, and I am really looking forward to meeting all of you in August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flash and kick thing isn't just for ladies.

    When I flash my man-boobs to a violent looking dude, I usually don't even have to kick him in the sack; I just hand him a barf bag and move along.

    I may need to get some exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous. I would love to take the Prius south to meet you, and others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am prompted as a calendar when it comes to registering my vehicles. But I work with a young lass who moved here from out of state 2 years ago. Her plates are still out of state and the tag reads 2004. Now is that fair? I watched her drive by a cop yesterday and nothing happened. Life is not fair! And I will take a sip of that vodka....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well just the other day Sugar Bear and I were discussing self-defense against rape. We go straight for the palm-of-the-hand-thrusting-nose-cartilidge-into-the-brain manuever. My plan was always to make sure that the police could find whoever tried to molest, beat up, or rob me because they were dead at my feet.

    I also used to carry a can of hairspray and a lighter. It makes a "back-off" signal that most everyone understands right away. :)

    Lunch was great! I cannot wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It pisses me off that intellect is often equated with education. At the same time, I have been a persistent advocate of education to everyone I meet.
    Some of the smartest people I've known didn't have a college education and some of the dumbest people I've known were PhDs. I'm really not making that up. I worked in an environment for almost 30 yrs that was infested with PhDs. I encountered many over educated morons over the years.
    Someday, things will be fair and just in this country and everyone will have equal access to education.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SagH is totally right on the education thang.

    Did you know Peter Jennings was a high school dropout? I met him once and I think I can safely say he's probably the smartest person I ever talked to. It's not where you've taken your brain to learn that counts; it's that you've taken the time to learn period. (And learning has a lot less to do with books and a lot more to do with life in my book--I stayed undegreed until I was nearly 40.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that same insecurity with my lack of college degree. . .it kind of hangs over me when I meet new people. But so much of life is learned outside of formal classrooms that I think college degrees are an overrated gauge on intelligence anyways.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete