Saturday, April 19, 2008

How many licks does it take to get through to the brain of an idiot?

Rejection is not a word I understand the meaning of.
The definition of the word reject I found in the dictionary says this:

Reject:
1. To refuse to accept, submit to, believe, or make use of.
2. To refuse to consider or grant; deny.
3. To refuse to recognize or give affection to (a person).
4. To discard as defective or useless; throw away.


IN my pitiful mind, I define the word reject like this:

Reject:
1. The indifference of someone that encourages me to make me want to try harder to please that someone or make them love me.
2. The bad feeling that makes me wonder what is wrong with me.
3. The encouragement I need in order to hang on to the hope that someday I will be accepted.
4. The affirmation that I must have done something to make someone mad or upset with me.


See?
I'm a sick fucker...I need professional help.

So tell me...how many times am I going to keep doing this to myself?

9 comments:

  1. Ummm... did you read my blog and writing about me again??? Or are we just feeling very similar today? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ouch* That head banging isn't going to do your wits any good, BG. Hurts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, sisterwoman, I live in that space. E-mail me if you seriously want to know some of the things fome communication studies courses that have helped me are. I never blog that stuff because my advice on communication to my first husband only served to make him a better con. Now it's a one-on-one kinda thing to talk about for me.

    I also wanted to tell you I saw fiddleheads galore today. I didn't know what size is the right size for eating, so I figured you and I could go on a fiddlehead hunt easily. Sounds like a diversionary trapse in the woods would do you even more good than advice would. You can have both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know WTF "are" is doing at the end of that "fome" sentence. I believe forest pixies have taken control of my brain (or what little bit of it I've got left).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just need to be like me and live in my (your) own world. It's safe and happy there and everyone likes me. And sometimes I eat packing peanuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, Tammie. All of your definitions made more sense to me than the dictionary ones. (insert psychobabble about women as caretakers here) You're not alone!

    A fiddlehead hunt with BB would do you a world of good. go for it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you still trying to be accepted by the Bitch Brigade?? Girl, let it go. You're too cool for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will it help any that you are in the company of millions who feel the same way? Probably not, well you are in good company which is ironic that we should feel so rejected. Perhaps we should start a club of some sort then meet on the internet...oh wait that is what I am doing. Can I stay and play?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What they said.

    This si the kind of pressure you do not need. Free yourself, go fiddlehading, and snack on some packing peanuts. Then drink.

    ENough with the headbanging already!

    ReplyDelete