Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yeeesh...

This will be small...very small but at least I'm getting a chance to purge my thoughts...well...a few of them anyway.
I've been rushed and one of the things I've been doing to cause the rushing is designing snakes.
Yep...you heard me...snakes.



I hate snakes...bleh. The mere sight of them scares the shit out of me. One time I merely saw a little green garden snake and I ran screaming through my yard, feeling somewhat sick to my stomach in fact.
I'm petrified of them.

So how have I managed to look at countless pictures of them over the past few days without passing out in fear or making my way through the house climbing on furniture?

I don't know.

Determination perhaps or necessity?

Last night I worked one of the concession stands at the WVU/Marshall basketball game. Veggie Stick's extracurricular activity allows me the opportunity to work there and help pay her expenses. Anyhow...I worked in the chicken booth.



It's funny about chicken and how smelling it for a few hours can absolutely turn you off to it.
Blech!
Of course I work in the back preparing food, so I get to smell it the entire time I'm there.
Next time I work one of those things, I think I need to work out front. Of course they don't like for me to work out front because they're worried I might flash someone my titties or something crazy like that...gee...you do something ONE time and people never let you live it down.
One bonus of working in the back of the booth is being able to flirt with the beer guy for free beer. Of course he flirted back and had a good time making empty promises, which, of course led to an empty cup with no beer involved what-so-ever....pisser...

Speaking of piss...have you ever seen that stuff in the store called PeePee? It's supposed to remove the smell of urine (pet urine) from everything.
Don't you think they could have chosen a different name?



"Hey honey, don't forget to pick up a gallon of milk and some PeePee, ok?"

The word for today will be "PeePee" so for those who play along and have toddlers, this will be an exciting and fun day for you! I might get Veggie Stick with this one, but I don't think she says she has to 'peepee' anymore now that she's in High School.

I really need to get back to sewing.I do feel better now that I've let some of the things in my head loose.

There's not much room in there, you know?

This is my mood for today....



I'm kind of sad because I haven't had time to get caught up with my blog roll. I managed to read a couple yesterday but that's it. I hate that! I need my hour of catching up or it makes me grouchy.

Speaking of grouchy...I'm thinking of giving up sex for lent. I mean, if you're supposed to sacrifice something you REALLY love, don't you think that would be appropriate for me?



I grew up a Lutheran, although I don't go to any church now, so I remember the whole Lent sacrifice and one year I even gave up listening to my music. Now THAT was a sacrifice!

Have a good day and hopefully I'll have a moment to write tomorrow before I leave on my trip out of town....KISS KISS

14 comments:

  1. Hmmm... yeah good idea.. I think I might give up sex for lent too. Remember all work and no blog will make Tammie go crazy. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word of the day should be poo poo. I say that more than anything else.

    And once, I suggested giving up sex for Lent, the Evil Twin nixed that fast. He said I couldn't give up stuff that involved the other party. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You flashed your boobies and I missed it?? I call do-over...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that one of those 18 hour girdles? Comfy.

    I would give up my virginity for lent...oh wait a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude - I've got reading whiplash.

    And you never answered the big questio nfrom yesterday - DID you sh-t your pants while working last night? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Tiff I didn't shit myself but guess where I've been for the last hour and a half?

    Cut me a break on the whiplash too...I had ten minutes to purge my head...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say give it up. Misery loves company, I don't want to be the only one horny and grumpy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn, how would you take a leak in that thing?
    I tell ya what, if you don't post any more pics of snakes, I won't post any spiders.
    God I hate spiders. They give me the piss shivers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give up housecleaning for Lent. It will bring you closer to God because you will spend the whole time having people ask you for things that don't benefit you.

    At least that's a sacrifice I could live with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have it on good authority that you can start a good habit instead, so keep that in mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Over in the D.C. area there's a company called "Peed Plumbing". No shit, uh, pee.

    I would give up housekeeping for Lent, but since I don't do it anyway ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also keep in mind that a Lenten sacrifice can be doing something beneficial to others, such as working at a soup kitchen, attending daily mass or, hey, volunteering your time for every school function coming down the pike. Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey!
    You've been "awarded" over at my blog! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snakes are our friends, Tammie. And chicken's not bad smelling as long as you don't fry it. It's the oil that's nasty, not the lovely white chicken flesh. Yummy chicken.

    BTW, don't give up sex for lent. That's just too long a time. Way too long.

    ReplyDelete