Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rap Cat Hell, shoes and a fire in the hole!

My kids love to find the most irritating things they can possibly find on the internet and then aggravate me until I give in a watch whatever it is they've found.
Normally this pisses me off, but the video they found last night made me think of Stew and laugh my ass off...
So I'm sharing it with you...just because it's so damn dumb.



Yeah...you'll be meowing to yourself all freakin day now...I hated to do that to you, but I can't be the only one to suffer, ok?

Speaking of suffering...my asshole hurts. And no, it's not because I had happy ass sex either. I think I ate too much hot sauce with my wings last night and I literally burned a hot wing trail through my anal canal when I took a shit.



The next time I eat hot wings there will have to be more beer involved.I only had one beer and I doubt that's enough to provide sufficient lubrication for the hot wing remnants to emerge from my body without causing third degree burns to my asshole. I'm thinking that eating those wings needed at least three beers if not four beers. I'll know better next time.

This week has been kind of shitty so far..er...anyway, I'm not sure what it is either. Maybe it's because I'm overtired from traveling and trying to do a million things. Or maybe it's because I hate cleaning my house. It could even be because it's been too cold for me to walk around naked. I don't know! It's just been sucky.

I think I need to think really, REALLY hard and try to find some fun and good things that happened this week...



Yeah...well I'm going to try anyway...

Ok...Sunday night when I got home after spending almost three days away from Mr.Man, we got in a huge fight over something really dumb and I went to bed at 7 p.m. Hmmm...nothing good on Sunday.

Monday I moped around the house with my depressed breasts and we slept a lot. I fell into that "I'm a broken failure" trap from my past, purged it and felt kinda blah the rest of the day. I had to take Little Beatle and a car load of his friends to practice and by the time I got home again, Mr.Man had been called out to work all night. So I took Veggie Stick out to buy some sneakers. I found two pairs of very nice shoes...marked down from over fifty dollars a pair to twelve a pair...
Now that was a good thing. I needed some decent shoes. Mine all look like they're doggie chew toys. Comfortable but skuzzy looking...

Ok...so I got new shoes and they were cheap. That's one good thing...



And yes...this is yet another video my daughters found to irritate me with. Miss KIA is the mastermind behind all of these stupid videos by the way...

Ok..now let's see what happened on Tuesday.
Ummm....
Oh yeah...let's forget about Tuesday...that was the church lady lecture day. I guess the video choices kind of back her claims don't they?
Whatever....
Well wait a minute...I did clean and I took down the rest of my Christmas tree. Mr.Man was home so I spent some 'special' time with him and took a little nap afterwards...yeah...that was good...very good...



So Tuesday was better than Monday.

Wednesday the kids got out of school early so I took Veggie Stick shopping. I needed to get Little Beatle some shirts because he's taken a growing spurt and his old shirts came up to his belly button. I got off pretty cheap too and Kohls was having a great sale. I even bought myself a shirt...very nice and very on sale cheap.
We came home and I made a nice dinner, steak, baked potatoes and fresh steamed veggies, and then we relaxed. Of course later on that evening while watching a movie, I ate the hot wings from hell and now I'm suffering for it, but all in all, Wednesday wasn't so bad.



Nothing terribly exciting has happened today.I'm making spinach manicotti, salad and garlic bread for dinner. That's kind of exciting I guess. But beyond that nothing that thrilling has happened. Not yet anyway. I probably won't be going out either since there is so much to be done here. I have to catch up on some Little League paperwork and correspondence as well. DAMN THESE VOLUNTEER JOBS! I love helping out but there are times that everything has to be done all at once and then I feel stretched thin...

The word of the day will be...shoes. Shoes...oh my god...shoes...

Why not? I KNOW I can get Veggie Stick on that one...

And here's my mood for today...



My asshole burns and I have no motivation to do any of the five thousand things I need to do.I need to fart but the dog is laying beneath my chair and I'm worried one fart will singe all the hair off her body...

Maybe more coffee will help? I wonder if Orajel would numb the pain? My ass would smell fruity which is bound to be an improvement. I think I'll try it.

See ya tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. You need to have Miss KIA's video picks on more often, I was LMAO. Good Stuff there. I love hot stuff, but it is important to drink lots of liquids with them :) You have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Now my cats want to know where their metallic tone jackets and back-up dancers are.

    Nothing helps pop me out of a downer day like a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, retail therapy. And on the cheap too. Be still my heart! I'm having a lunch therapy date with a friend in about an hour. Should help increase my mood a bit. Swing by Mayberry's on 6th in SA around 1 if you have a notion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the orajel doesn't work, try sour cream.

    One quick request - can you new hot babe of the website move to the right a little bit? SHe's gettign in the way of my reading. ;)

    Also? Yay for "special time"! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss KIA has in interesting sense of humor...

    As for the cats...can anyone say, "Meow...meow..meow"....oh forget it. It's making me nuts!

    I didn't make it out of the house today ETW. I had paperwork for one of my volunteer jobs and it kept me busy.Maybe I'll catch you there some other day?

    Sour cream?

    HAHAHA...

    I think adding some white to the blog area took care of that distraction Tiff...I don't usually read my blog when it's actually posted on my page so I didn't catch that...sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I had to come back and listen to Rap Cat again and the other one... Still freakin funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLercopter!

    "Rap Cat, you make me purr, you've got the finest bitches and the softest fur..."

    Killin' me they are at werk. Cutting into my reading time. Thankfully, I've eschewed quantity for quality and you never fail to deliver

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg shoes! let's get some shoes!

    ReplyDelete