Monday, January 21, 2008

Hey! Did anyone notice I was missing?

In case you were unaware of it, I have not been here.
In fact Mr.Man and I have been out of town. We packed up the kids and went out on the performers circuit.
Yeah...flamboyant glittered shirts, frilly swirling skirts, flips and dips and dancing feet...

You'll just have to guess what we were up to cause it's probably not safe to tell it on here. I think I have a few stalkers....







I always attract the weirdo's you know?

I really went to Ohio with my kids. They are involved in extra-curricular activities that keep me busy....and traveling. Mr.Man doesn't normally go with me, but this time he came because I promised him special favors and let me tell you...my ass hurt all weekend. Trying riding in the car for four hours with a sore ass and you'll appreciate my 'sacrifice'...heh heh...

I'll be traveling a few more weekends and we always leave on Fridays so I might not have time to write. That's the only thing that sucks about going out of town...I don't always have a place or the time to write. I figured when I sat down to write this morning, I'd have a lot to say, but surprisingly I don't. A lot happened...and I saw a lot of things that made me laugh and what-not, but I am too preoccupied with cleaning getting things straightened up in my house.

Yeah....
Cleaning...
Me...



I know...

So...while this is going to be lame and not as informative as you probably expected, tomorrow I will fill you in on the weekend..or maybe later. I haven't really placed time constraints on it you know? I write when I feel like writing..

Oh yeah...I'll have a picture of my new haircut too....THAT will be a story in itself...skinny little son-of-a-bitch hairdresser...I should have pulled his "girlfriend" off and shoved it up his "split end"...but you'll see what I mean...

My hair is short now...and layered!!!

This was my reaction for the first couple of days...



I don't want to kill the hairdresser anymore now...but I won't go back to him..that's for DAMN sure!

I'll be back tomorrow...

13 comments:

  1. I noticed you were missing and I feared the elderly finally found your house. Why is it that every time I've been around a woman that just got a new hairstyle they are crying? Are there that many bad hair stylists out there? As a man I'm just happy that they have a little bit to cut at all when I go in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your hair looks fine. It just takes time to get used to. I'll give you the name of the gal I've been going to for over 20 years. She's good and inexpensive - and in Cross Lanes, so close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you're back!

    I've heard a little KY works for the, um, sore ass thing. And why is that what I'm fixated on? Jeez.

    Also? Bad haircuts are the work of the devil. However, they do grow out, and are an excuse to color your hair something totally awful in the knowledge that it won't last long. Something in the red family, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been cleaning all STUPID day and still it a mess!
    What the hell? Are their little destruction elves that come in and ruin things while you're away?

    Who said I needed KY? Sometimes a good old fashioned spanking gets a man's diddle stick a bobbin.

    I don't know about the red hair hair...

    I DO need the phone number of that Hairdresser ETW!

    Ron, I'm smarter than the Elderly...they'll NEVER find my secret lair!

    Jay...I missed everyone too. It was nice to get caught up and read everyone's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back!

    I had to delay my hair appt a week. Can't wait. I have a lovely gay hairdersser who gives me a funky, spiky short cut. David hates it, but it ain't his hair. Too damn bad.

    Housework: how the two of us can generate the trash we do, is beyond me. I give the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I trust the ass pain wasn't the result of a hemi?

    Damn, that reminds me. I have a long flight tomorrow morning. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about your hair.

    I'm betting it's actually pretty cute. Did the stylist violate the "Don't cut past X" request? I HATE when they do that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spikey hair can be VERY sexy Juanuchis....just not on me.And yes Renn...the hairdresser did violate the please don't cut beyond "X" thing..IN FACT..the sonsabitch pulled it straight up over the top of my head and immediately cut off four inches. I almost threw up...I told him I just wanted a trim...GAH!
    Ah well..I need to suck it up and deal with it I guess.
    Stew...I can be a pain in the ass but no..I meant my ass was in pain...not from hemorrhoids either, Dave and I sure hope I spelled hemorrhoids right..

    I feel like biting someone...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's quite simple really. I do not do anything at work except drift around blog land all morning. Oh.. and I guess I don't do much in the evening either... sort of sad now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man...bad haircut. I feel your pain. Why is it that when I have a really good haircut it grows in really fast and a bad haircut grows out really slow?

    Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must have opened this blog 25 times on Thursday and Friday waiting for your latest. Girl, you gotta warn us first! Those of us with no lives and at work need to prepare ahead of time. It almost got to the point where I actually had to do some work. I'm glad to see that if your not here it's because your getting bent over, with a big smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always just shorten it to 'roids. That part I can remember. :)

    I believe that once women reach a certain level of maturity hairdressers make horribly bad decisions for them. This is the same profession that turned the little old ladies on to blue hair.

    Do not go red. My hairdresser (now and ex-hairdresser) kept wanting me to go to her shade of red. After the last visit, on a day where the wind had poofed my hair, children were mistaking me for Ronald McDonald.

    ReplyDelete