Friday, January 11, 2008

Fuck Buddy?

Have you ever read the Urban Dictionary? They've got some asinine ideas and even more asinine words. Of course because of the change in our society there apparently is a need for new words to better explain the differences in the old ways of doing things.Some of the old words we're used to don't adequately describe certain modern actions.
Let's take a good look at the definition for "fuck buddy".

Fuck Buddy had several, several definitions. My favorite ones are below...

1.noun. A person you pretend to like, but really only use them for sex and other sexual pleasures.

2.noun. A sex partner to whom you have no special attachment. A person you occasionally have sex with who is not your significant other.

Hmmm....so a fuck buddy is someone you have sex with and that's it? No phone calls or interest in anything else about your life? You get a phone call for a blow job and you leap into your car to go and take care of business and then leave when the deed is done, not expecting as much as an email or phone call?

I guess I'm not wired like that. I need to have an emotional relationship with someone in order to have sex with them. I need a friendship with mutual concern and interest.

There is also "booty call"...

1.noun.a guy or a girl who calls you only for some pussy or dick! No strings attached.

Mind blowing! I guess I'm just not with the times. Even if you're fucking someone mostly for sex, don't you still have at least a friendship? Shouldn't it be important to know something about each other on a non-sexual level?
If I were in a relationship where I was only called for sex, I'd feel like a whore. I'd feel used. I'd feel worthless.

I certainly hope my daughters think more of themselves than to allow someone to use them just for sex. And my son had NEVER better take advantage of some girl just so he can get laid.
Don't people hold any value anymore?
I need to feel valued.
Who doesn't?

I'm in kind of a weird mood this morning. I felt like shit last night so I went to bed early. When I got home after taking the kids to school, I still felt exhausted so I went back to bed to take a little nap.
I slept for three more hours.
Wow!
I had this really stupid dream too. I dreamed I was the lead in a play and right before I was supposed to go on stage I realized that I didn't know any of my lines. I wasn't prepared at all. The crazy part of it is that I wasn't even stressed about it. I was just like, oh well...I'll wing it. It'll be fine.
I was, however, mad at myself for not learning the lines. I just couldn't believe what an idiot I had been to just not do it.

Stupid dreams...

Last night at Krogers some guy in a van pulled up to me and started asking me if he knew me,etc...because he said I looked familiar. He asked if I lived in Dunbar, if I was married (I checked and my pants were zipped so I told him yes) and without being terrible rude, I gave him as little information about myself as I could. He was VERY inquisitive and truthfully it freaked me out a bit.
At first I thought maybe it was someone who reads the WVSR or even my blog and they recognized my picture...but then when he kept asking me stuff and asked if I was married, well...then I changed my mind about that.
So if you see me out somewhere, feel free to come talk to me, but please tell me if you know me from here or Jeff's site. It would make me feel a little more at ease. My underwear don't feel so comfortable when they've been sucked into my ass.

The word of the day is "whore".
I'm a whore... a carpool whore (no one calls me unless they need a ride)...cake whore(I only get called when they need me to bake a cake)...a blow job whore (they only call me when they want a blow job)...er....HAHAHA...LOL...
Actually I over heard Veggie Stick talking about some girl at school and using the whore word repeatedly. I warned her to stop, but this will ensure she doesn't use it again today. Once she gets the word of the day, she doesn't say it again..almost never! A smart little chick, that Veggie Stick.

I know I was lazy and didn't post much for pictures, but maybe this will make up for it?



My mood for the day is indescribable so I just threw that collage of me at my me-ness for your amusement.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Um - fuck buddies can be a good thing, if both parties know how to play the game.

    Most times, they don't.

    Also? You're adorable. Just thought I'd be the first one to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable?
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    I love you Tiff!!!

    I was thinking more along the lines of silly, sneaky,constipated, flirty, farty and happy....in that order from top to bottom...

    As for the fuck buddy thing...well I just can't imagine getting all crazy like I do with some guy I barely know and barely talk to.
    I'm raw and crude with an old fashioned sense of intimacy I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for Fuck Buddies, well as long as I'm in love with them. Wait.. darn I guess I'm against it then. Damn moral code!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw hell, people take sex WAY to serious. Sex being some grandios emotionally attached bullshit is nothing but a bullshit human construction. We are attracted to all kinds of people. Why do you think that is. If the construction of sex were true, why wouldn't random attraction shut down after we found our 'one true love?'
    what's really the difference between sharing a really good sensually stimulating meal with someone and having sex with them? What about going sky diving with someone and having sex with them or any other great stimulating experience?
    Sex as an act that needs to be oppressed, repressed and depressed is nothing but the work of religious and social manipulators who need the masses to remain quietly desperate.
    In this day and age when contraception and protection from disease are easily and readily available, we need to let go of these artificial constructions that only serve the masters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If two people consent to just having sex without any other social interaction, so be it.
    I'm just not wired that way.

    I have had sex with someone I don't love before. That person wasn't my true love either. But we did have a relationship that was based on mutual respect and friendship. We cared about each other and knew one another.
    That's the part I personally can't get past.

    It's difficult for me to picture myself allowing some guy I don't know to stick his tongue in my puss or shove his dick in my mouth.

    I'm just not wired that way...if other people are, then that's great...it's just not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all this talk of sex is getting me all worked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love urban dictionary...helps keep me up to date with my teenagers.

    Your you-ness is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my! I have commentary ... but it'll have to wait.

    We're expecting dinner guests. Just got the spaghetti sauce (homemade) simmering, cleaned the kitchen, and taking a brief break.

    The Hub did a fine job of pushing the vacuum and tidying the living room, and taking three Christmas trees to the basement. However, the dining room table is piled high with Christmas shit. Guess I'd best move that.

    And the Dogs inform me that they are about to Waste Away and Die.

    So. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a prude, nor have I ever been, but if everyone felt the way Sag. hillbully does, we'd be in a heap o' trouble in the world. Most women aren't wired that way, and if they think they are - they're letting a man tell them what they ought to think. A woman can have sex on the first date, but she won't feel good about it in the morning (unless she knows he'll call again).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geeze. After all this talk and then the pictures. Is it standard protocol for me to e-mail you back a picture with my results?

    Just kidding.

    Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've said it before, if anything happened to the Evil Twin, I'd be looking for a "friend with benefits". Hopefully, that person would like to have dinner out every so often or socialize in other settings, but I don't think I'd be up for a marriage/living together/super serious relationship thing again. I just don't see it being the same without him. I'll never find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand the "friend with benefits" thing but what if there is no friendship?
    What if the person NEVER calls you, NEVER emails you...NEVER makes any kind of effort to get to know you and only wants sex?
    No dinner...no movie..not as much as a cup of coffee somewhere.

    I just can't do that. I can fuck someone...I just have to have a relationship with them...even if it's only a friendship.

    My understanding of a fuck buddy doesn't include any kind of relationship...

    ReplyDelete
  13. My ex and I pretty much became fuck buddies after he left. Except there was still the emotional aspect floating around. But it was sex without the commitment...it doesn't happen as much lately..but still does. I'm no booty call though...he has like...respect or something for me. Either that or hes just one of those rare men that grew up

    ReplyDelete
  14. or actually...we're not fuck buddies..we're friends with benefits for the time being. I do believe that will be ending soon though

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't stand the sight of myself naked.

    I can't imagine sharing that with someone I barely knew, or had no relationship with.

    I'm with you on this one.

    Also? Tiff nailed it. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I started having sex, Rock Hudson was still alive and healthy. It was a different time.

    Indeed I had fuck buddies. I think the definition doesn't pay enough attention to the buddy aspect of it. Meet 'em, fuck 'em, no other contact but fucking, is nothing more than a series of one-night stands.

    There is a relationship element to fuck buddies.

    In college, more fucking less relatonships. Twas teh age.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sex is too complicated. Why go to all that bother? Nice face, Tammie dear. I especially like the bottom left version. You should go around with that expression all the time--but I bet a lot more guys would be asking you for "directions"!

    ReplyDelete