Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Three...Tres...Tre

I've been up since five and haven't stopped. I'm not nearly finished half the stuff that needs to be done by this evening, so for today, I'll share a couple of things that make me laugh...

In fact, I stopped long enough to view a couple just to relieve a little of the pressure I'm under.

For some reason this video clip seems like something that would happen to me. I guess that's why I like it so much...



Next...it's all about the boobs! This too seems like something that would happen to me...That is, if I actually knew someone who'd had a boob job.



Last but not least...beer is awesome! In fact I had a few last night with a couple of bratwursts and sauerkraut for supper. How sweet would it be to work for a company like this one? I think I could work at a place like that...except I might go broke adding money to the jar.LOL



That's all for now. I'll be checking everyone's blog this evening after the festivities are done. I can't wait either. I miss it when I don't get the chance to see what's floating around in everyone else's heads...

Have a good one...

6 comments:

  1. Ummm... that happens at my work. To be honest the more outrageous and shocking things you can say will get you some office recognition for creativity. You will not believe some of the conversations I have heard/had with people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are feeling better, glad to see that! Here at work they block a bunch of sites so I can't view any of those videos. It's a pisser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. Milk. Nose. Worse than "meow".

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, with the beer, sauerkraut, and brats lead-in, I was expecting it to be a quarter-a-fart jar.

    See, I knows ya likes to fart.

    I think that could work for the Bud people too. Perhaps we should try to sell it to them. Shhh. Don't tell anyone else, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, the boob thing was interesting...the testicle thing was just WRONG!
    ...Al...

    ReplyDelete