Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thongs BEGONE!!!

Today will be insane. In fact the next few days will be a mad house...a flurry of activity and chaos.
That's why I'm going to wait to brag on my favorite things about all my blog friends until next week. I just don't have the adequate amount of time it deserves today or tomorrow so I'm going to wait.

Some things are important and I need enough time to express what I really want to say...

One thing I do have time to share with you today is that I have made some headway with the laundry situation.
Mr.Man and the rest of the clan will be helping me fold clothes from now on. Imagine Mr.Man's reaction to the news that the laundry had been hidden in the trunk.



I believe he was thinking about having to wear a pair of my panties one day because he couldn't find any clean underwear..hehehe
Anyway, the laundry issue has been resolved for now and I won!

I WON!IWON!IWON!IWON!IWON!IWON!IWON!

The word of the day's gonna be "WINNAH!" (Just cause it's a big deal to me and I'm going to have some fun with it....)

I went through my drawers and threw all my thongs out. I put on a pair this morning and went about my business without giving it a second thought. I washed up a few dishes, made the bed and went into the bathroom to put in laundry. Imagine my horror at discovering that my ass looks like I stuffed baggies filled with jello in my pants. Not just jello, but oatmeal and jello!



I'm going to start walking again. There's enough of my stuff that shakes and moves on it's own already without my ass getting involved in things. If I don't do something to tone it up, my entire body is going to be it's own natural disaster area. A potential earthquake...tremors leading to massive fluctuations in the environment, causing areas to shift and fall...God help me...enough areas have already shifted and fallen.
So I'm going to get myself motivated and start walking again. I've kind of slacked on it recently and now I've got a Jello ass...(and it's not the fun kind of Jello ass either.)

Well...I think that's all I'm gonna write for now. I gotta get going!

My mood for the day is this...



I'm taking a good look at myself and thinking..."What the crap?"

10 comments:

  1. I hear exercise/walking is good for you.... I'm still not sure I buy into all that crap, but if it makes you feel better more power to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG on winning the laundry sitch. That will make your job SO much easier! I'm jealous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - the ass thing had me crying with laughter, becasue I have BEEN there.

    There is a reason I wear very very LOOSE pants, and it has NOTHING to do with style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been walking every othe day for three weeks now. Haven't lost any weight, but I do feel a bit better about myself. And it's 45 minutes I get to be all by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know my butt is bigger than it ought to be, but I pray to God that my thighs don't have all that cottage cheese on them. That's obscene!

    I sat in a massage chair today and watched my belly jiggle like a bowl of jello. I think some sit-ups are in order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never had any luck at all with regular walking. I think it bores me. I love fast-walking though and have lost weight and inches quite a few times by doing that. You don't have to go all crazy with getting the elbows up if you don't want to. I don't bother with that part. I'm an arm-swinger naturally. Fast-walking with the high marching band elbows just always looks stupid.

    Unless of course you want to start blogging about the stupid looks on peoples' faces as you fast-walked past them.

    On underwear, if it don't cover my whole ass, it's not underwear to me. Get some gut and butt suckers (I think they call them spanx) for special occasions. If you wear them regularly you'll tone faster too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When my grandmother was in her late 80s I asked her what it was like to be old. She looked at me funny and said something like "I don't know. I still feel the way I did when I was 16. sometimes I look in the mirror and think "what the hell happened?!""

    I just look and say "what the fuck?!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, caught you in a lie.

    "Believe he was thinking about having to wear a pair of my panties one day because he couldn't find any clean underwear.."

    No no no no no. If your husband is a male he will wear no underwear for a minimum of 45 days prior to even noticing that clothes are not being warshed. And I do mean warshed.

    I speak from personal experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stew....Mr.Man is not your normal average guy. I think he introduced the term, Metrosexual to the world. He doesn't and would allow himself to go out of this house without underwear or matching socks, trimmed nose hair, clean fingernails,clean ears,a hairless spot between both eyebrows, smooth, unchapped lips and perfectly sculpted hair.
    Besides, the fire proof pants he's required to wear at his job are too itchy to expose his special package to.
    He wouldn't have wanted to wear something of mine, but would have been forced to.

    If you'd caught me in a lie, then that would have meant spankins...hehehe...ah well...

    ReplyDelete