Thursday, April 2, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!...served with a little lard.

How'd you like my April Fools joke?
I didn't post anything yesterday.
That was the joke.

Ok...so it was a lame joke, but it was the joke I played on all of you just the same.


GOT YA!!!!

Mr.Man and I have got to change our diet.
We are both very out of shape...
Last night we got busy doing the horizontal Cha-Cha and when we were finished we were so worn out I thought we were going to have to administer CPR to each other. Plus I think I have a slight concussion because in the middle of things I suffered a blow to the head from Mr.Man's elbow. (If he was thinking of knocking me out so he could sodomize me, he should know by now that I prefer to be awake for that...hehehe)
Anyway...we both got worn out and not just slightly...
We are in bad shape. He had to take a sick day today and he's hobbling around holding his back.
That's pretty bad...
So it's time for us to go on a diet.
We're not as young as we used to be. We need to lay off the lard...


Speaking of lard...
When I was a kid I saw a can of lard on the counter and asked my Nana what it was. She said, "It's lard. You use it for baking."
Apparently it had an impact on me because I named my doll, "Lardine".
This is a picture of me with her.


"The Blonde Goddess and her baby doll Lardine."

Who the hell names their baby doll Lardine?

I'm going to lunch today with ETW, BuzzardBilly and Inanna...

That should be fun.


"I'm ready to go to lunch!"

Mr.Man is home today and that makes it tough to concentrate. I am thinking about his nudity as we speak....

Yes. I am a fuck monster.

Anyway. I know this post is lame just like the April Fools joke but I'm done. I wasn't inspired to write this morning. I have sex on the brain. It can't be helped.

I'm a perverted nymophomaniac and I'm woman enough to admit it. Hmmm...I may have time to abuse Mr.Man before I have to leave for lunch....


"Let's ride Mr.Man!"

I'll be back tomorrow...

17 comments:

  1. RRROWR! You always have the most, um, interesting photos with your perverted, er, sexually open blog posts. And I thank you for that.

    Happy April, Fool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lardine is the BEST! Better than LardAss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember no diets during the lunch! LOL, have a good time with everybody, wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a lunch I want to be at! Have fun you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My man is injured today as well, however it's not from fun times in the sack. Mr. Tard busted his ass rollerskating in the road while showing off for the boy. He hit a rock and ate shit. Pretty funny story actually...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a great time at lunch. We'll have to do something where we can spend more time chatting (and possibly drinking...) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sex is great exercise.

    Why aren't you in better shape?

    Maybe you need some numbing cream so it isn't over in 38 seconds?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, your husband is lucky! Mine, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sex on the brain isn't that fun. Its always mo betta in a bed, the shower, hot tub, floor, closet, kitchen counter, washing machine, car, up a tree, the brain just isnt where sex should be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. With all the sex, you should be in model shape. Send your husband over to me, I could use a workout. Mine's not too interested lately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RIGHT! With all that action, you should be GREAT! I have been doing the same (ahem) recently and have already dropped 25 lbs...hehe, I am LOVING the workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lardine Lardine. I like it. It sort of rolls off the tongue.

    And what was Mr. Man's elbow doing way up by your head?

    Oh, sorry I asked...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So THAT'S why you had such a smug grin on your face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha - fuck monster. Girl, you look pretty hot to me on top of that back stallion... is that in your living room?

    ReplyDelete