Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fight for domination! Princesses give it your best shot!

Moog posted a VERY disturbing blog last week.
IN it he admitted he had a "thing" for Belle.
BELLE!!!!
He included Pocahontas in the mix but technically she's not considered one of the princesses...
See?



She ain't in the picture....

So getting back to Belle.
She looks like she's fourteen years old.
Jesus Christ Moog.


"He loves me, he loves me not. I wonder if Moog is thinking about me too?"

Besides, when she does lose her virginity, it's going to be to the beast.His schlong is probably barbed and spiked and all that freaky shit. What guy can compete with that?
She'll never be satisfied with a normal dick after that.
PLUS, she still throws tantrums and pouts when she doesn't get her way.
What guy wants to deal with that?


"I'm going to hold my breath until you let my father out of the cage!"

See? That's just plain old stupid. The beast has locked up her father so they can fool around and he can show her what his awesomely endowed penis can do, and the dumb bitch is throwing a tantrum.
I just don't get it...

Then Malach left me a comment yesterday that he likes the Little Mermaid.
The Little Mermaid?
First of all, she smells like fish.
There's no getting around that fact.


"I don't know what to do! I've douched at least a hundred times but the smell won't go away!"
"Don't worry about it. Malach can always mask that smell with tartar sauce."


And furthermore, the flopping tuna hole is dumb.
Who fucking combs their hair with a fork?


"Oooo...I can make myself pretty!"

I don't even want to know what she does with a spoon.
And what's up with that Flounder dude? Am I the only one who wonders about that whole deal?
Strange...
I mean come on here...

Now, not all of them are dumb.
A couple of them are just sluts.

Take Jasmine.
She's got it all....riches, a castle, a title, a fabulous body...BUT she's not happy. She wants more.


"I'm so bored!"

I just think she's fucking spoiled rotten.
So what man wants a chick like that? You know she's going to end up whoring around on you.

"You know how it is...the magic carpet ride got old after awhile."

Yeah...whatever...slut.

Then you got Snow White.
Snow White is smart.
She leaves her options open...keeps seven guys around for her fucking pleasure and makes no excuses for it.


"Who wants to go first? Me SO horny!"

Yeah...Snow White would be a good choice except for one thing...
She can't suck a dick.
Seriously.
This chick choked on a piece of apple.


A SMALL piece of apple.
She took a bite of it and choked.
Yeah, she's a freak in the sack, but she can't give a decent blow job.
So...if you're a guy who doesn't particularly care about getting your dick sucked, then she could be the woman for you.

Now, let's talk about Cinderella.
There's not denying that she's a hard worker and she's make a great wife. But she's not exactly a knock out, ok?



Now there's nothing wrong with being plain. I'm plain.
But Cinderella just doesn't seem to give a shit.
She can't even throw herself together for a ball. Some fat old chick had to come and dress her up. What the hell?


"I really have my heart set on glass slippers, ok?"

I'm sorry but a broad who needs that much help fixing herself up for her man AND who longs for things as impractical as glass slippers, is NOT going to bend herself into a pretzel in the sack.
She's probably going to suck in bed...and not the good kind of sucking either.

Which leaves us with the last princess....my favorite and soon to be yours...Sleeping Beauty.

Yes, Sleeping Beauty is a little older, but that means she's experienced.
She knows what she wants to goes for it.


"So what do you think darling? Like what you see?"

Now that's my kinds of woman!
A woman who's not afraid to lift up her skirt and show a man her kitty...while giving him the "make my kitty purr" look.
That's more like it!

And as if that's not enough, she's not afraid to experiment and get her freak on...


"Do me from behind baby!"

Yes, Sleeping Beauty is definitely a vixen and always ready to hop in the sack with her man.
Why wouldn't she be considered the favorite princess?


"Let's get freaky Phillip!"

I don't know...it's your choice but seriously, why wouldn't you want a woman like Sleeping Beauty?
Go ahead and vote for your favorite princess over on my poll and then leave me a comment letting me know who your favorite is and why.
I'd like to hear a few arguments in favor of your favorite princess in the event it's not Sleeping Beauty, which would be CRAZY, but whatever.

I'll be back tomorrow....I got to get caught up on my blog reading.

23 comments:

  1. I always thought Jasmine looked pretty hot. Plus, she could support me in a manner to which I could become accustomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all in a great big princess pile up. Once I'm spent after the first minute or two they can entertain themselves while I watch and maybe one could go fix me a sandwich or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moog! That is WRONG in SO many ways!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Snow White best. As a little girl with coal black hair, I guess you could see why. All the other prinesses are blondes, so I have to root for my black-haired beauty. :-)

    By "experienced and older", do you mean Sleeping Beauty is a Cougar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ETW: Maybe not a cougar exactly, just more experienced than the rest...
    It's not like she's hitting on younger men...prince Phillip is older than her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta go with Snow White!
    I can do without the sick ducking!

    The up side is even though those lil fellas are hittin it they ain't hurtin it!
    Following them would be okay I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHHH you forgot my favorite!! Tinkerbell.
    She's a little dirty whore and I'm sure she's a lesbian because come on now doesn't peter pan look just like some butch dyke?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever see the cover of the original release of the Little Mermaid? There is a penis in the art! Yay for angry Disney artists!!

    http://citym.org/ue/little_mermaid.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gah - who cares for princesses? Bring on the DRAGONS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry BG - had to vote for Ariel. I think the snarfblatt scene deserves an academy award.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiff: I understand your point but she's not properly trained in how to successfully use the snarfblatt!
    Sleeping Beauty is a snarfblatt pro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dunno, you've got it all pretty well covered here. All I know is that I would never give up my fins for a man like the little mermaid did - huh - what a sellout. He'll probably end up leaving her anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that was very educational. I'm reeling from all the information. Especially about the barbed dong. Do they sell those?

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1st, the little mermaid was a FISH, a fucking FISH. Not just smell like a fish, but a real damn fish. I wanna know how you do a fish. (Please provide photos.)

    2nd. Pocahontas was a real life Princess. And it happens to be after many years and many family members doing much research on genealogy in our family, it was discovered that I am related to the old lady. Which may explain why I have hair growing in on my chin. I swear I could sprout a beard.

    Anyway, yes....I am related to real royalty...so you may all bend over and kiss my very white/hidden Native American Ass!

    I dare say that Princess Pocahontas could put a serious hurting on any man in bed who dare take her on...if they were man enough that is.

    Put Pocahontas on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LITTLE MERMAID! I got a thing for the ginger kids, and live one town over from the number one fishing port in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, dear Lord.

    My brain hurts.

    I'm not a D@sn3y fan at all, so I don't keep up with any of this. But still.

    My brain hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to agree with your choice of Sleeping Beauty. Not because I have a strong opinion, but she's my six year old's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jasmine all day. That olive skin, the dark hair....yessah!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Regarding Belle looking like she's fourteen years old: you can't beat a fourteen year old girl.

    Unless of course you're a Muslim male, then you can beat them at any age.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha. This post was absolutely classic. I honestly thing my favorite is cinderella, can't beat a good rags to riches story, and she's definitely the best. Sleeping beauty is a close 2nd tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sleeping Beauty is definately the hottest princess hands down....not to mention shes on my key chain. SO she wins in my book--us fellow blondes must stick together!

    ReplyDelete