Monday, April 20, 2009

You know what to do....

The second part of Tiff's interview with me is up.

Go read it and if you skipped the first day, then go back and read that too, dammit!

Sorry but I don't have time for a post today. I have five THOUSAND things to do and I feel half insane from it.

I'll return tomorrow with a few good reasons you should vote for MY favorite Disney princess...

DAMN YOU MOOG!

There...now go read Tiff's hard work. Interviewing me was traumatic for her. I ramble and undress when people talk to me. It's difficult to concentrate.

See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Great interview! I can't wait to read MORE!! Don't worry, I won't blackmail ya! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO - WTH is a tweeting Oprah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great interview! that was a fun and interesting read.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it!

    *I* live right in the middle of many of the battlefields; c'mon down for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic blog you have going here. Loved the interview!!
    Hey is that your sexy snapshot over there on the right hand side of your follower box? WOW....what's your secret?????? Do tell....
    If you have a moment you'd care to waste, please visit me at my blog and say hello.
    Take good care and.......

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH great. Sure. The day I finally try to catch up to comment, you don't have a post.

    Fuck.

    But hell, I"m off to check out the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, blame me for the princess thing.

    I have no idea what I'm saying anymore.

    ReplyDelete