Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kitties lick themselves but hairballs make me hurl...

Meh...
I can't even think.
Well I'm trying but honestly I'm preoccupied.
I'm actually worried about a lot of stupid shit I have no control over.
Yeah...yeah.



Stop worrying.
It's easier said than done.
I am feeling a little better than I did earlier this morning.
I have listened to the song that always makes me feel better....although I have no idea why it does...it just does.

This is it...


I posted a new photo album on my Facebook too. Yes, I have an evil Facebook account.I have succumbed to the madness, but you know...I'm crazy like that.

On a happier note I got an award from John.



Ain't it purdy?

The award is:
a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging...
AND
to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

Seriously....
I love blogging.
I blog because no one else listens to me.
They're all afraid I'm going to do something that will get them in trouble OR I'll accidentally get naked OR I'll be arrested OR the things I talk about like sex and masturbation embarrasses them.
Yeah...
I make people nervous.


"Quit your worrying! Just because I enjoy dressing like a kitty doesn't mean I'm going to start licking myself in public!"

I also blog because my head would explode if I didn't.
When I'm sleeping at night it fills up with all kinds of crazy thoughts and stuff. It must be purged every morning.
Call it brain vomit...thought bulimia...whatever you want to call it.
It happens and I fix it by blogging.

I blog because I'm interested in other people, their thoughts, their ideas about things and generally just interested in everything.
I love learning about new stuff.
I'm snoopy...


"Hmmm..maybe I'm not crazy. After reading all these other blogs, I seem almost normal."

I'm not going to nominate anyone because I can't choose just a few people. I love everyone on my blog roll and all of them for different reasons.
I think I'll just thank John and call it good...

Tiff is plotting and devising the perfect interview so wait patiently and it will take place shortly.
In the meantime, if there's something you wanted her to ask me, don't forget to go visit her and leave a comment.
She'll most likely ask it for you cause she's nice like that...right Tiff?

That's all I got.
I'm such a slacker today.
I would certainly enjoy a vanilla vodka and coke right now, but it's not even noon.
Damn!
I hate being a good girl sometimes!


"Phew! The bullshit is getting deep in here!"

See ya tomorrow...

18 comments:

  1. Tonight's the night, darlin! Let the probing commence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a little probing amongst friends. Right? Hope you can let go of some of the worries soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My juicy inner depths are quivering with anticipation Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - A Vanilla Vodka & Coke sounds sooooo good. Why of Why can't I have one right now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog for some of the same reasons as you do. And YUMMY! I want a vanilla vodka and coke! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol
    fix me one of those please, it 2 pm here!

    You never made me nervous either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And everyone on your blogroll loves you too!

    I am happy to participate in keeping your head from exploding. It's the least I could do! Thanks for the entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanilla coke and vodka. MMMM, sounds delectable! You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good post, BG. I'm glad you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I listen to you and you don't make me nervous! :-) Hell, I've even been known to make public appearances with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I listened to that EW&F song...it made me want to dim the lights, light a candle, open a bottle of wine...LOL That is a good song though. I saw them in concert & they were great!

    Love the reasons you blog! My head fills up with thoughts too, but I wish I could write like you, simple, short & sweet, but full of so much. You have a real talent.

    I haven't seen any blog with the style of yours! Thanks for posting that and I can certainly understand not wanting to choose a few to receive the award. That's the hardest part.

    Looking forward to the Tiff interview!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol. I love blogging bc it keeps me off the liquor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should come to New Orleans. We drink whenever we want, and we don't feel guilty.

    And Earth, Wind & Fire is playing 2nd week of jazzfest. First week of May.

    www.nojazzfest.com

    We have our own Vodka!! : )

    Y'all c'mon now!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. To early to drink? Come on, there is a even a song called "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!"

    Isn't my mutha fun?

    ReplyDelete