Friday, April 17, 2009

I was violated and probed...and it was FUN!

Last night I was interviewed by Tiff.
Yes...
She probed my inner depths for juicy secrets and juicy secrets she found!


Hell, if I had only known I'd have lubricated myself before the interview.
My ass STILL hurts, among other things.

Anyhow, she's informed me that there was enough for a couple of days worth!
That's a lot of fucking information about me....PERSONAL shit too!

Sooo...go on over to Tiff's and check out the first part. I know you want to.

You might be surprised at what you learn....


And just so you know...I don't have any money so blackmail is NOT an option...

One more thing before I go.
I have a bone to pick with Moog.
About the Disney Princesses.
I'm building my case over the weekend...

I WILL HAVE JUSTICE!

I'll be back Monday...try to behave while I'm gone, ok?

12 comments:

  1. Never! We will NEVER BEHAVE. ANd you can't make us. Ha. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading over right now to find out all the dirty secrets...yes, I have no life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one picks my bone but me!!

    Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to go check that out!

    btw-do you have a problem with pocahontas or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, the BEST part hasn't even been posted yet. What fun!

    I suspect there's a LOT more that could have been covered. Perhaps a version 2.0 is in the offing. Complete with Disney Princesses, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I refuse to behave, but I will go see your interview!!

    have a big ole weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, so if the cops show up...does that mean we are not behaving?

    I gotta run...see ya..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, I can't blackmail you??? Well... I guess have a great weekend then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, i'm off to tiff's to check you out.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Should of been a podcast, I am telling you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to go and check it out..I'm sure it's great..

    ReplyDelete