Monday, April 13, 2009

I lost my dolphins...the ones sexy bunny gave me.

So how was everyone's Easter?
I dressed Mr.Man up and played with his carrot....


"Are you hoppy to see me or did you stash a carrot in your pants for a late night snack?"

Ok...so I didn't dress him up.
But I did play with the carrot...heh heh heh...

Saturday we spent the entire day painting and working on back drops. Hell, I didn't even have time to do my shopping for my Easter menu until early Sunday morning.
I'm pleased that we got so much done, but it was a pain in the ass to have to devote the entire day to it.
On the plus side, large amounts of paint in closed quarters makes you feel a little silly...


"Why doesn't white paint tastes like a milkshake?"

Yeah..yeah..Don't worry. After a couple hours on the can, shitting myself to death, I recovered.

There were a few new developments between Frowie and Veggie Stick over the weekend. Apparently he's decided that he doesn't believe she cheated on him and while he's still wondering why her friend's boyfriend would say something like that to him if it's not true, he wants to try to work through it.
When they go back to school tomorrow, he's going to do damage control and repair what he's able to.
He apologized to our entire family as well.
I told Veggie Stick that she needs to make it clear to him that our family is targeted for rumors and all kinds of bullshit. If he's going to be with her, he needs to develop some thick skin and trust her or it's not going to last.
Oh yeah...we get to still go prom dress shopping now. They are going to the prom together again...


"Mary and Billy wanted to make sure no one else at the prom was wearing the same thing they were."

Believe me...if I hear Veggie Stick bitch about not wanting someone else to be wearing the same dress as her, she will end up in a dress like the one in the picture above.

Mr.Man and I have grown closer over the past week. I can't imagine not having him in my life and I am so thankful for our relationship.
As much as we can drive each other crazy and fight, we are a grounding force for each other too.
I have needed to lean on him a lot over the past week.
While I might come across as goofy and stupid and silly in my posts, my life is not like that a large majority of the time. I just need to focus on the fun and funny in order to keep my sanity and my somewhat optimistic view on life.


It's the insanity that keeps me sane...if that makes sense.

Yesterday my necklace broke in the grocery store. I am so freaking upset about losing it too. I tried to find a picture of me wearing it and I did find one, but you can't see it very well.


I wore that necklace ALL the time. Never took it off in fact.
Mr.Man gave it to me over ten years ago and said it represented our love...(dolphins mate for life and the stone would spin in the middle for eternity).
VERY ROMANTIC STUFF!
I googled and tried to find a picture of it and this is the closest thing I could find.
It's silver dolphins surrounding a cat's eye stone. Similar to this but not as unfinished...



I really wish I could find it.
Everyone in Krogers is looking for it, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will turn up.

Well, that's all I have today. I'm still waiting for my questions from Tiff, which I'm assuming she is putting a lot of thought into (so I am in major trouble here...LOL).
I cleansed the spirit and body over the weekend and I'm ready for whatever she throws at me...


"Open up Blonde Goddess, here it comes!"

It should turn out to be entertaining to say the least...

Hope you're all having a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Is that really Mr Man in that outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your necklace turns up! Glad the boyfriend is back in the picture, but like you said he's going to have to figure out who he trusts. If it's not his girlfriend then it will never work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about your neclace, hopefully it will turn up soon. Did you check the car, I lose more stuff under the seats of my car... If not maybe Mr. Man will renew his love for you with some new jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm sorry you lost your special necklace, I hope it turns up!

    I'm similar in the fact that some of my posts are silly and stupid, but my life really isn't that way! I wish it was though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My main man Waylon aid "I've always been crazy but it kept me from going insane..."

    hope you find your necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you find that necklace. i lost a ring that i cherished once. i hated that i lost it.

    it's great to be close to the hubs. yay for you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope whoever finds your necklace will return it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sending you good "Find the necklace" vibes here. Can you feel em? I knew you could!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today, life sounds good. Sorry about the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer about the necklace. I'm glad you've got the employees on the lookout for you. I hope it turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe Mr. Man is getting a new stone added?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! I hope your necklace shows up and I hope that Frowie will help right this whole mess at the school.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure why, but I expected that to be a pearl necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I found your dolphin necklace. It was in the magazines, right next to the latest issues of "Lowrider".

    ReplyDelete
  15. Frowie sounds like a good boy. He did the right thing I think. Probably learned a couple of important life lessons in there too. That's how we learn.
    Aint love grand?
    Try to dream about where your necklace is. I hope it turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now listen here, Missy, I know you are super massively creative and all that, and being super massively creative it a lot of work, but I can't go a whole week without my dose of Blonde Goddessness so just you get busy and write something new and funny and awesomely creative, you hear?

    Sincerely,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete