Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm not a drug user but I go on trips anyway....

Does anyone else have these "episodes" where they feel like they're zoned out to the point of floating on a different dimensional plane?

Or is it just me?


"Where am I and why do I look like a Kroger birthday cake?"

I am not a drug user and never have been.
I like to be in control of what I'm doing and I don't care much for the "purple haze" feeling.
Even when drinking, I keep it low key and I've only blacked out once. That was a tequila night and I did shots. I try to avoid tequila now because it makes me insane and naked.
As we all know, I don't need any help with that.
But yeah...it's this medicine. It makes me feel weird some days. Once I'm completely used to it, I'll be able to get up and keep going but in the meantime, some days I need to lie back down again. Like today. So some days my posts may be a little late until I get adjusted.

Jowl woman is probably pissed off at me.
I didn't really DO anything to her, it's just something I said. And honestly I'm not even the one who started it.
See...her husband has started wearing a white cowboy hat.
And don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with wearing a cowboy hat. People in Texas and other areas wear them all the time.


"Does this hat make me look smarter?"


Gee George, I don't think a hat is gonna do it for you...

On some people a cowboy hat looks sexy...


"Look! It's an all day sucker dressed up in a cowboy hat!"

MMM...MMM...MMMM...

Ahem...ok. Getting back to what I was saying..
It's just not common to wear a cowboy hat here in West Virginia, unless you're going to a country western bar or a concert.
Anyway, Jowl woman's hubby wears his cowboy hat to work. He apparently wears it with his business suit. And it doesn't look bad on him, it's just like I said, it's a little out of place for here.
Well, the other night when we were both picking our kids up from practice, Jowl woman told her daughter to hurry up because daddy was waiting in the car for them. The daughter asked, "Is he wearing that stupid hat?"...to which Jowl woman replied,'Yes, he's wearing that stupid hat. Now hurry up."
The daughter then made a remark about him looking like the Lone Ranger.
Of course I couldn't pass that up.
I tried...I really did...but I finally had to turn to Jowl woman and ask her...

"Does that mean you're Tonto?"

She wasn't impressed.


"I saw you looking at the Blonde Goddess! You want her! I know it! I hate you!"
"Tonto, don't be an asshole!"


HAHAHAHA!
I am so wicked!

I found an interesting book I think I'd enjoy.It's a book about useless and gross information about your body. I think I'd find that interesting...


"Don't eat your boogers? I wonder what it says about farting?"

What kind of useless information could there be in that book?
It mentions a section on what human flesh tastes like and how astronauts take a shit in space.

Cool.
About the booger eating...what if your boogers are yummy?

"Fruity pebbles!"

Ok...so that kind of even grossed me out.
(Not really...)

Tomorrow is another edition of Spandex Hell! I'm so fucking excited I can't stand it. If it weren't for the drinking I will do with my friends following the long, LONG day of singing, dancing, back biting drama, I'd be pulling my hair out by handfuls.
There is the knowledge that it's the last one this year, so that makes me happy. I'm ready for a break from it and believe me, I need a break from it.

Of course that doesn't mean I won't be tormented by my children's activities.
Little Beatle is running track and I got to attend a FIVE HOUR TRACK MEET LAST NIGHT!


"FIVE FUCKING HOURS!!!"

That, my friends, is a story for another day. I haven't got it in me to replay the entire thing in my head right now.

Hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget to vote for the lucky person who'll get to interview me over on the poll thingy. I'm leaving it up over the weekend and a couple of days next week. Make your friends vote for you if you're in the running. No question will go unanswered!

See ya Monday!

25 comments:

  1. I know of a time when a fella in WV wore one everyday!
    Every single day.

    hehe

    I was just positive it was gonna be me in the second hat pic!

    Have a groovy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn STRAIGHT I voted for myself.

    (Boogers are salty...mmmm, salty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i want to know is, how old is jowl woman's daughter? how would she know who the lone ranger is?

    anywayz, first off, her name is jowl woman. it seems right that hubby wears a cowboy hat. hehe.

    as for the tim mcgraw pic? he is so cute and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sage:Aw! You thought that second pic was going to be you. I should have posted one but you know...the all day sucker comment would have had to go.

    Tiff: Well who else would you vote for? I bet you'd come up with one doozy of an interview.

    Namaste: The daughter is the same age as little beatle...middle school age. I don't know how she knows who the Lone Ranger is, unless she's seen it on books or games or something. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nails are so 1992 cool that I must have them! MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for myself.

    Yet another thing I'm apparently good at doing alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to vote for everyone. So, I may not vote at all. I don't want to test anyone's loyalties, ya dig?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five hours!!!!??!?!?!

    Lord, I would have gone postal by that point. Drop the kid off and go have some cocktails.

    ;P

    And yeah, cowboy hats are sort of silly if not worn with the appropriate attire, in the appropriate situation... on the appropriate rugged, chiseled, hottie... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear a cowboy hat on my Peen and call him the lone boner!! He's totally nuts too. His sidekick is Tainto!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sitting in awe. Ron got the words peen, nuts and taint into one short sentence. He is clearly a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I was just thinking the same thing ETW! Ron is most awesome.

    I was totally wanting those nails for like a minute or so. I drool a bit on myself too.

    Its okay. It is Friday and drooling on Friday is allowed.

    TOTALLY voted for myself...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I was just thinking the same thing ETW! Ron is most awesome.

    I was totally wanting those nails for like a minute or so. I drool a bit on myself too.

    Its okay. It is Friday and drooling on Friday is allowed.

    TOTALLY voted for myself...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BG,
    I space out all the time. In fact, I spaced out 1/2 way thru your post. Now, what were you saying? Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly: I've never had my nails done. But if I were going to do it, that would be the way I'd want them done. I'm a fruit lover from way back!

    Moog: Tiff is winning. You'd better get some people to vote for you or you'll never know if I spit or swallow.I'm just saying.

    Bitchy: No one can see who voted or how they voted, so vote for whomever you think would be the most entertaining!

    Tony: I'm totally with you on the whole fart bubbles thing. I eat mine and prefer them with a glass of champagne.

    Rebecca: I wanted to leave but his events were so sporadic, I was afraid I'd miss one. Next time I'm bringing a book, snacks and my Ipod.

    Ron: You are so funny! That's why you won my "Witty Comment" award! Get some people to vote for you!

    ETW: Yes...Ron is a genius, isn't he?

    Bobby's Dream: You'd better enlist some help with the votes. You're trailing and it's not looking good. I'm curious what you'd ask me about.

    Scandalous Housewife: Maybe it's from the chemicals in laundry detergent?

    Namaste: YES! FIVE FUCKING HOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FIVE FUCKING HOURS!!! Okay, I'm totally okay with Nate not being in sports.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tonto.....I love it. That woman obviously doesn't have a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't do the tequila either! Makes me *puke*

    Oh! Sexy guys become 10x hotter in a cowboy hat! Seriously.

    But, it does nothing for the not-so-sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're not a drug user? I took you for someome that likes to smoke the occasional joint.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Inanna: You don't even know the half of it. I spend entire weekends doing show choir with the kids. It's hell and the sole reason I drink nightly.

    Tiff: No flask included but that's a hell of a good idea.

    Lisa: Yes. She has no sense of humor. But I do so that's all that matters.

    Pwn Star: Yep. And this hat does not make this guy look sexy.

    Dr.Zibbs: Imagine me adding drugs to what I already have going on? I don't think the world could handle me on drugs.

    Susan: Yes...jowl woman. I wrote an earlier post and explained why I call her that. I need to name these people something that stands out so I can remember. There is also her friend Butt Butt and Delusional Mama. They are the three bitches who live to torment me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry couldn't get past the first picture, I found my soulmate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hope moog wins hope moog wins hope moog wins hope moog wins...

    ReplyDelete
  22. So funny, so creative...you have so much talent(wink).

    where to begin!? Tequila=liquid panty removal, duh!

    Butt Butt, so funny, my little twin newphews used to call my sister that!

    Thanks for making my day...wish I would have read it earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok, I am TOTALLY pissed that I was not on the list to interview you.
    It would be a whole Thelma and Louise thing all over again. Except we are not stupid enough to die.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Not a drug user eh... sure girl, sure! I've read the blog!

    ReplyDelete