Monday, January 5, 2009

I am special but not especially special....

I am busting with nervous energy.
What's that you say?
You are NERVOUS?!?!?!

Yep...sure am.



You see, I got an award. Yes, I've gotten them before and they always have the same effect on me....

I feel awed and then nervous and then embarrassed....

You Blonde Goddess???? EMBARRASSED????

Yes.
I know.

I can expose my breast to complete strangers, jump through mud puddles at WalMart, throw up on people's shoes in department stores and fart on the people behind me at the GoMart BUT I get embarrassed when I receive a compliment.

THERE! MY TERRIBLE SECRET IS OUT!!!!
Being complimented fills me up with this thing that makes my stomach hurt. It's like eating cheese for three days and not being able to make poopie.


It hurts like I'm constipated but I'm not so pissed off about it, ok?
I don't know.
I don't understand.

I have gotten awards before and I haven't always posted them on the side over there. I'm sorry if you are one of the people who gave me one and I kind of embarrassingly forgot to put it up there, but I AM getting better about it. Really I am.

So, check out the latest award from Malicious Intent.
She loves me and if all the men on earth died suddenly, we would be lesbian lovers...(sorry for all you other gals out there who were holding out for the giant tongue of lust...she's won my heart.)

Here is the giant tongue of lust once again in case some of you have forgotten about one of those things that REALLY makes me special...



God I'm such a bitch sometimes...

Speaking of bitches, have you ever heard the term "blogicide" before?
I was recently acquainted with the term as it was directed at me and my terrible writing skills.
Needless to say, I deleted the post immediately after reading that comment and have decided to only post my crap in my own blog, where everyone knows that I have never professed to being a great writer.

Me? A great writer?

HAHAHAHA!
OK...so now you see a little bit more where the nervous part of the whole award thing comes from. In one week I am told I SUCK and my posts will destroy a blog AND then I'm awarded for my blog.



I just don't understand these blogging rules and stuff. And I'd like to know who is in charge here....

No one seems to be in charge.

That could work for me as long as the grown ups leave me alone....

I'll be back tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. There are rules to these things? I just thought it was total anarchy... I can see why you get awards though and it's not because of your tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're absolutely wonderful--and as you might suspect, I'm mainly saying that just to torture you. I am bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that is one large tongue. Mr. Man is one lucky fellow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I'm glad you're back with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're back, too! and Congrats on the award. I'm bad about posting them permanently, but I usually do it in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, we get to be lesbian lovers once all the men die...which won't be much longer....Muh Hah Hah Hah Hah...cough, gag...hack...Sorry Manic moment.

    Congrats my dear, it's a pleasure when I run into someone just as if not slightly more insane than myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    I'm so very glad that you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap, your like the spawn of Aza Thoth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha you rule breaker you! You go ahead and write what you want to write - it's great - and that's why I loves me some blonde goddess.

    The rest of the stuffed shirts out there can go suck eggs.

    Congratulations on your award - you deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete