Tuesday, January 13, 2009

9 things that make me HAPPY!

As you all know I went through a slump of sorts and dealt with some issues, blah, blah, blah.

Let me tell you. It fuckin sucked.

I'm not an unhappy person by nature and when something happens to fuck with that happiness, the Goddess gets twisted into knots...(and not the fun "OW that hurts but keep doing it cause it feels really nice too" kind of knots either.)

So today I will concentrate on the things that make me happy. 9 things in fact...

1. Mr.Man, Freya, Miss KIA, Veggie Stick and Little Beatle. Yes...my family makes me happy. I am content when I am with them except when they are all being complete and giant assholes.(which they have been known to do occasionally)
But for the most part, they're pretty good and they make me happy. When they are bad I deal with them accordingly and sometimes that makes me happy.
How do you deal with a giant asshole?



Ok...so I don't know. I have to used different things for different situations. But I found this picture and thought it was interestingly funny. The person who made it is highly talented and it made me happy so I put it on here.Deal with it.

2. Vodka. Vodka makes me happy. It is my number one in the entire world beverage and I feel VERY happy and sometimes sleepy after I have some of it. I love all kinds too and can mix a BAJILLION different drinks out of it too...




Smirnoff is my favorite and I have been known to enjoy a few of their non-vodka products as well.

3. Wine. Wine is incredible and I enjoy drinking it and cooking with it. In fact, I have more cooking wine than drinking wine in my house.(which means that cooking makes me happy too? Perhaps but you'll have to read the rest of the list dammit!)
Actually the main reason Wine makes me happy is because it has this effect on me....



I get naked and horny when I drink wine and not necessarily in that order. Which leads us to the next thing that makes me happy...

4. Sex. Yeah, I know you're all probably shocked at this one, but you know...It does make me happy.(Bet you'd have never guessed this would be on the list, right?)AND it has the added benefit of making Mr.Man happy too...



5. Beer.Has anyone else noticed how alcohol plays an important role in my happiness? Well shut up already. I'm just being honest here and these are the things that make me happy.
Part of the reason I enjoy beer is because it kind of goes hand in hand with sports for me.I am extremely happy when watching sports and drinking a beer or six. It's the inner man coming out in me.



Yeah this is a funny poster and all but that's me and that's MY damn beer that I'm carrying...

So there....

Hold on a sec while I scratch my nuts...



Yeah...that's better...let's continue...

6. Running over old ladies. Ok. I've never done this but I've THOUGHT about it A LOT and the thought is enough to make me happy. DON'T THINK THAT FOR ONE MINUTE THEY WOULD HESITATE TO RUN OVER ME. Do not judge me until you have walked in my shoes...



Don't let her fool you. She's sporting a rocket launcher in that little cart and it's got my name all over it. Kill or be killed. That's my motto.

7. Karma. I LOVE Karma and it makes me almost giddy with joy when Karma comes around and bites someone on the ass.
I've witnessed this a couple of times and it made me feel VERY happy. I'm not a vengeful person. I have always tried to be forgiving. I don't believe in revenge. So in return, sweet old Karma has introduced justice upon those who are oh-so-deserving of it, leaving me out of it entirely. I just sit back and wait. And trust me...it does come around.



The Karma police...sweet!

8. Cooking and eating. I honestly become happy when I create tasty things to eat. I'm loving it when there is something cooking and the house smells yummy. I love to cook and I love to eat...



Of course the serving can be fun too...hehe

9.Farting. I enjoy farting and making jokes about poop and farting. There! I said it! It takes a big person to be honest enough to admit they become happy when talking about things or doing things that might disgust other people....



I'm laughing at this picture while some people out there would DIE if they so much as thought about a fart or making a giant turd in the toilet.

Speaking of turds, it's time for me to get in bed or I'll be dragging my ass around tomorrow.

I'll be back next time with the letter game, courtesy of ETW!

5 comments:

  1. You never fail to make me laugh! I like almost all of the same things you mentioned except I don't drink much vodka (more beer and wine).

    My alphabet meme went up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet victory and glory to the toaster God, our Goddess is back in her typical full force!

    I gotta tell ya, I know you went through shit, I am to (it's a family hobby) but it is soooooo good to see you back again as the Goddess we all love so.

    Maybe I'll do 9 favorite things, but I do believe mine would be a bit more boring since I don't drink. (Medical reasons, not by choice....I love wine!)

    Namaste Great Goddess, and don't leave us again...or we will spank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the little infant girl, uh sorry, infant overlord; she looks like she just drank vodka.

    That's not an old family photo is it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I should take up drinking vodka or beer.

    ReplyDelete