Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And the letter is N bitches!!!

I'm playing that alphabet game that ETW did. It's a letter game. You get assigned a letter and then you write about ten things you love that begin with that letter.
So I asked for a letter.
I was hoping for the letter "P" or "D" or "C" but you know...everything can't always revolve around my most favorite and admired thing that Mr.Man possesses.



Har..Har..Har...There will be pirate sex later tonight...

Ummm....I'm getting off track here...
She was kind enough to give me the letter N. Actually she said she pulled letters out of her "scrabble bag" but it's none of my business what she prefers to call her HooHa...

ANYWAY...(or should I say N-eway?)HERE I GO!!!

1. NANA...I LOVE ME MY NANA!



I love this picture of my Nana and Pa. Aren't they cute?

2. Nature. Yep...the little old Goddess here is a lover of the outdoors. I used to spend a lot more time outside before I moved to the sauna state in the mountains, but I still manage to get outside once in a while. I try to walk as much as possible. I swim and hike and ride bike...etc...The only thing I can't really do down here is enjoy the snow like I used to in Maine...



Yeah...that's me...chillin with my homie. I'm in the tan hat in case you're confused...and YES, that is SNOW behind us.

3. Nudity..DUH! Do I really need to explain WHY I love to be naked? Or why I love for other people to be naked? I can't speak for others but I like letting it all hang out although sometimes it's hanging in places I'm not impressed with, but what can you do? (Remember the depressed boobies?)
I still REALLY enjoy being naked. I love letting the breeze blow through my hair (all of my hair) and the way the senses are stimulated. You'd be surprised how stimulating it can be while doing housework...



You're mopping the floor and then you start pole dancing with the mop and then you....er...nevermind.

4. Naughty. I love to be naughty. I'm not even going to go into that one so forget about it. I think that number three might clue you in on the "why" part.

5. Neruda. I love Pablo Neruda. His poetry is incredible. One of my favorite poems is this one...

Full woman, fleshly apple, hot moon,
thick smell of seaweed, crushed mud and light,
what obscure brilliance opens between your columns?
What ancient night does a man touch with his senses?

Loving is a journey with water and with stars,
with smothered air and abrupt storms of flour:
loving is a clash of lightning-bolts
and two bodies defeated by a single drop of honey.

Kiss by kiss I move across your small infinity,
your borders, your rivers, your tiny villages,
and the genital fire transformed into delight

runs through the narrow pathways of the blood
until it plunges down, like a dark carnation,
until it is and is no more than a flash in the night.

SONNET XII
by Pablo Neruda


Damn that's erotic...

6. Neccos. What the hell are Neccos you ask and why do you love them...
Well...they are candies and I love them. They come in assorted flavors and they're yummy. Oh hell...here is a freakin picture so you can see what they are....



YUMMY!!!

7. New England. This one is a no brainer right? I grew up in Maine and spent the first 27 years of my life traipsing all over Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut and Rhode Island. I could go on and on all day about how great I think New England is or how much I love it but I won't. If you want to know I suggest this book for educational purposes...



If you can't read then I guess you're fucked...

8. Naps. I love naps. In fact I can fall asleep anywhere if I'm tired enough...



I could totally fall asleep like that. I'm serious. Of course I wouldn't because, well, you know how things happen to me and everything and if I fell asleep like that with my ass sticking up in the air. BAM! I'd wake up to a sore ass because some pervert had sodomized me while I was trying to take a fucking nap!!! DAMN THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T LET A WOMAN GET A NAP ONCE IN AWHILE!

Ahem....
Ok..I'm calm now.

9. Nibbles. I'm not talking about dog food or some kind of snacky thing. I love to be nibbled. AND I love to nibble. I'm like a kitty. I enjoy being bitten while...well...you know...



We'll just let the picture speak for itself, ok?

Last but not least is number ten and I saved it for last because it is also one of Mr.Man's favorite things.

10. Nylons. I enjoy the power I have over Mr.Man when putting on a pair of these...



He goes crazy. It's WONDERFUL! I think I'm like most women. I enjoy trying to be sexy for my man just like everyone else. Yep...nylons are the shit I'm telling you.

Well...there you go. That's my ten favorite things that begin with the letter N. If you want to play, I suppose I could give you a letter but be warned. I'm not very good at this MeMe thing. I don't play well with others...

And aren't you proud that I actually knew ten words that begin with the letter N? I need encouragement here people!

11 comments:

  1. naughty naked naylong wearing goddess who also likes some other stuff that starts with N.

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that even your theme (naughty) starts with "N" - very nice (ack! That also started with N!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally expected "nipples" to make the list, but... Oh well. Great list anyway! And LOL about my hoo-ha. I don't think scrabble tiles would feel so good up there, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't read post. Got stuck on bulge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady in the tighty-whiteys has an enormously disfigured maxi-pad. She should have that checked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I expected nipples too. I feel cheated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock! Thanks for making me laugh. Where do you find those pics?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Neruda also. Simply the best.

    Do you have a recipe for RI clam chowder. . . since you traipsed around there and all?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Neruda also. Simply the best.

    Do you have a recipe for RI clam chowder. . . since you traipsed around there and all?

    ReplyDelete