Monday, January 26, 2009

Put your X in my box please.....

I woke up this morning to a special treat.
SNOW!
AND guess what?
It's supposed to snow for the next THREE DAYS!
(Can you say naked snow angels?)



Yep...I'm excited. In fact I'm so excited I'm typing with my nipples.

Yep...sure am.

I also was treated to something funny that really made me laugh. It was an email from someone telling me how crude and vulgar my blog is AND how no one cares about half the garbage I write about, (mainly about sex and Mr.Man.)

Hmmm...really?



Mr.Man and I were stunned.

I gave this all some serious thought, especially the part of the email where the sender suggested that I am a "sex addict" and I need counseling before I destroy my family.

I know...I laughed until coffee snorted out of my nose too.
We ALL know that I am a normal, sweet little lady who is targeted by old ladies and weirdos.
That is my only crime...

Anyway...I thought I'd do a little anonymous poll thingy to kind of get a feel of what all of my readers think.
I'm really curious now.
I mean, wouldn't you be?
So...if you don't mind, click your choice in the box on the side.

In other news, I survived the weekend with Miss KIA and although I'm considerably poorer, we are all still alive and have most of our limbs intact.
I do have to mention though, that she not only refused to wear the dress I made her, but she also refused to wear the dress I bought her on Friday, choosing instead to wear a dress she'd worn to prom last year.

Whatever....

AFTER my head exploded, I took pictures and drank a six pack of Magic Hat Lucky Kat. I hadn't tried this particular beer before but I can honestly say I will buy it again. Very good stuff and no bitter after taste. A good flavor...


Yummy!

OK then. I'm going to get off here and get busy and then when I've done a little bit of housewifery crap, I will get caught up with my blog roll. That's some excellent reading if you're looking for something to do on a cold, wintery day. There are a lot of talented people over there. Click on the names and it will take you right onto their webpages. I will be adding some more to the list in the next couple of days. I've been reading a few other blogs religiously but haven't added them over there yet.

Keep it real people...even if it means offending or disgusting someone.



Even the geniuses know that you need to be true to yourself...

16 comments:

  1. The nerve of that person! Why do you think we read your blog in the first place? It's for all the gratuitous sex! Yes, I was the first to vote, so the current is 100% for CHOICE NUMBER ONE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geesh... that person needs to get a life. Don't change a bit of who you are to please anyone exept yourself. Oh, I voted #1 also, but that doesn't mean I don't read for all your intellectual posts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted, but I don't think it showed up. Oh well.

    By the way, you're a pervert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes,i voted and i read this to learn and you my dear are the perfect teacher. don't you ever change any thing about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to offend tomorrow I think. It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frankly I didn't think you had enough vulgar content on here, especially for the mom of daughters, one with large assets that she cannot control.

    Yup, we need more sex, cursing, nudity, drinking, etc and so on....I mean otherwise we would seriously fucking worry about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my friend, I chose number 2 because as much as I love you I don't want to see you naked! You are great and we miss you! JK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with JK. I love your writing (which makes me laugh hysterically), but don't want to see you naked. No worries - I don't want to see ME naked, either.

    I opted for #2, but I'm not sure that it posted my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny stuff here. Plus, the pinups remind me of the calendars in my Dad's old shop. Pleasant memories, oh yea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please tell me that the writer didn't come from the link on my Blog. I attract all sorts.

    Of course I voted for #1...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's wrong with Sex Addiction? I wish my wife was!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't read; I just look at the pictures. Where on earth do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for number 1. Because its said about men, "Once you have seen one woman naked, you want to see them all!"

    Keep up the outstanding work!
    ...Al...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have inspired me to be more like you, I want to offend someone too. I bet they had to read the whole thing to find out what a bad girl you are. I never understood people who seek out things to offend them, I guess it makes them feel like they are better than you. Twits.
    I love the label on the beer, it's cool.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. UH! I never get religious-zealot hate mail.

    Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've done naked snow angels, but not with other naked guys. I feel gay just seeing that picture! lol

    ReplyDelete