Friday, January 23, 2009

And then my head exploded...



There was no update today because I have been out shopping for a dress.
Yep...that's right.
You are not reading a typo.
I was shopping for a fucking dress.

After a week or more and fifty dollars in material, Miss KIA decided that she didn't like the dress I made her and refused to wear it.

In her defense I have to say that it was not flattering on her AT ALL.



You know, I'm really missed off that she wouldn't listen to me in the FIRST fucking place and take my advice.
But you know...I'm an Amoeba...remember?

So we went out and bought a dress.
It looks a lot like the dress I wanted to make her before she decided that I should make this other kind that doesn't "work" for her.

I'm kind of irritated so I plan to ply Mr.Man with drinks and fuck his brains out later.

That should fix my bad mood and plant a seed for a better day tomorrow...

Hope everyone has a good weekend....

9 comments:

  1. That little side thing over there about you..."gets bored" not "get bored". You can thank me in your thoughts and I'm fine with that.

    More study for skoolin' weekend-wise and I'm having a blast all in all....Yipdefrigginweeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man.

    I'm sorry. Hope your weekend is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you daughter looks an awful like John Travolta in drag, I wonder what Xenu thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to have a good weekend, but it sounds like it won't be nearly as good as Mr. Man's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to remember if I miss those years....no no I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to say that should fix Mr. Man's mood for sure. Even if he doesn't have one. Kids...ya gotta love 'em...I mean really, you do.

    It says so.

    It's a law or something, right?

    I guess you just love them anyway, even when you hate them for that couple of moments right after they pull one of those "you don't understand!" things, when clearly you understand all too well and it's they who don't understand because they're 13 or 15 or 17 or whatever age they are because they never understand when you need them to understand and they only come back home to visit at 19 and suddenly they understand (some things) and if you're lucky, they may even tell you that they were full of shit back then and now they know it.

    Know what I mean?
    I know you do.
    FMD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watch what kind of seeds you...or should I say Mr. Man plants tonight! Don't want any more of them little buggers sticking to yer ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave to you...thanks for saving me the embarrassment of sounding like an idiot..LOL...

    Wait, everything I write sounds like idiocy and crudeness at it's worst.

    Mmmm...too late to save me. (I changed it anyway..haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wondering if I can put my X in your box multiple times?

    ReplyDelete