Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chop, chop! It's just a flesh wound....

I meant to write about my weekend yesterday but fate had other plans for me.
I was still in bed asleep when Mr.Man came in the bedroom and informed me that he needed to go to the emergency room.
"WHAT?"...I screamed from a half awake state.
Within 15 minutes I had dressed and we were on our way to the emergency room.



What do you mean am I really going out of the house looking like this?!?!I had 15 fucking minutes asshole!

How did this happen, you ask?
Over the weekend while I was in Ohio listening to Broadway musicals with a hint of puberty and anxiety mixed in, Mr.Man was home fixing our sewer. Apparently the system backed up into our basement and made a mess...(several times in fact). So Mr.Man ended up having to dig our system up and lay new pipes (on account of our house and the sewer pipes from it to the street being almost 100 years old).

Monday morning he was finishing the job up and sliced the palm of his hand wide open.


He bled a little bit...

8 stitches and a tetanus shot later, we came home where I got to finish up the sewer job while he supervised.
Wasn't that some special time together...

Needless to say I was a bitch on wheels the rest of the day. We fought over EVERYTHING and honest to God I had visions of burying him in the ground along with the pipes.


But I didn't.

I was just bitchy because I was tired and had an exhausting weekend. We kept some late hours and on Saturday night I didn't get into bed until almost 3A.M. My daughter's show choir won grand champs and they were pretty pumped up by it. The school apparently has never won before so this is a big deal for them. They were all excited and no one wanted to go to sleep, so it took awhile for everyone to get settled.



This was the chaperone in charge of getting everyone in their rooms...

Veggie Stick decided to stay home today because she didn't feel good. I don't have a problem with her staying home if she REALLY doesn't feel good but I'm sick and tired of her wanting to stay home all the time. This morning it was a battle of wills AGAIN and I wasn't sure whether she was really sick or faking. I told her she could stay home but she'd have to be in bed ALL day with no TV or phone.
I figured that would help me to find out if she was really sick or not.
She became HYSTERICAL because I wanted to take her phone away. She cried and begged us to let her keep her phone. When I refused she said her dad and I were being retarded.


Guess which one is me?

She'd better remember where she came from...
She ended up staying home, without her phone or tv. So I guess she really IS sick.
Of course the fight this morning made me want to kill her and bury her next to her father so she's staying in her room all day. I will bring her bread and water and that's it!

Today has fucking sucked already.
Yes I'm a HUGE bitch today, what of it? Veggie Stick is one too. This should mean that a special day is in store for us all...AND Mr.Man will be home for the next 10 days...oh God....



Like mother, like daughter...at least for today...


Whatfuckingever!!!

I'm done writing for now.I need to get off this bitch train. I am so bitchy I can't stand myself...

Hey....maybe this can work to my advantage? I didn't get out to the grocery store yesterday and I HAVE to go there today. It's Elderly Hell day and you know what that means....



"Come on down this isle. We're perfectly harmless."


Yeah....sure you are.
I'M NOT STUPID!!!
WATCH OUT YOU HATEFUL OLD HAGS!
THE GODDESS IS BITCHY AND READY FOR YOUR SHIT TODAY!

I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow....(IF I'm not incarcerated...)

10 comments:

  1. Yikes. I hope the rest of the week goes better for you---and everyone else in your family also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap.

    Hope the rest of the day goes much smoother for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that. I'd like to know what you g*ogled to get those photos.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a week so far! It has to get better from here out....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Choir win! Totally awesome. Condolences on the sewer pipe and injuries to Mr. Man. Congrats on getting out of the house and away from them all! Condolences on it being elderly hell day. Congrats on being bitchy and able to take it out on them! Condolences on possibly getting arrested...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Man really needs to watch out for infection (even with tetanus) from working in that sewer water - nasty, skanky things live in it. Blchhhh.... Bitch away - I will listen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's your blog and you can bitch if you want to. That's what people say to me.
    Carry on bitchin' sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bitchy! Because I was One on Wheels today too...and I feed off the bitchiness of others.

    Thanks for the extra helping, because I was starting to feel a little compassion and patience and shit creep in. Near miss, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow . . did he get all sewer in the cut? Send you daughter to me, I will scare the crap out of her and never want to back talk again, EVERYONE SEND ALL YOUR DAUGHTERS TO ME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When a Goddess has a bitch fest....it is equal (if not better) than hearing angels singing in heaven and mere mortals should feel honored, ye blessed to have stumbled upon your bitchy-ness.

    Word.

    I have a chain saw if you need to borrow it. All oiled and gassed up, ready to create havoc. Just let me know...free delivery.

    ReplyDelete