Thursday, March 13, 2008

Laughter is the best medicine....

I feel a little better today. Still exhausted though...and my legs are crampy...and I ate a stupid pudding cup that made me want to hurl, but Mr.Man insisted that it would be good for me. My stomach's not ready for that heavy stuff yet. I barely kept down a scrambled egg last night for pete's sake.
So I'm taking it easy again today.
I sat with the heating pad on my legs and drank seventeen thousand gallons of water. That should help it I think...
In other news, my pee is crystal clear and I could probably bottle it and sell it as "Nectar of the Goddess"...but I won't...so don't worry. If you see anything like that on the market, it's not me and it's not that...



Er...anyway...let's move on shall we?

I was going to take a bath to help with the leg cramps but my skin is dry that when I stand still and scratch my legs, it looks like a toddler just finished eating a bag of crackers.



Yeah...it's pretty dry I'm telling ya...

There is lotion of course, but I'm too damn tired to put it on. So it's going to have to wait.
I'm too tired.
I feel too bad.
In fact, I've felt too tired and too bad to even have sex, by myself or with Mr.Man so that's got to tell you how sick I've felt.

That's pretty sick...

I found this clip today because I've been sick of TV and watching shows about improving everything in my life,so I checked out some of the YouTube funnies and this was perfect.
In fact it was so funny that I practically peed my pants, not unless the seventeen thousand gallons of water had anything to do with that...
Anyway, you've got to watch this...well...listen to it. The video sucks but the He said, She heard thing is insane and so is the cussing thing after it. I hope you get a laugh out of it as much as I did.
I'm serious...



I'm still laughing...

I guess the word for today can be "cripes" after the last part of that video clip. Of course who says "cripes" anymore, right? That's kind of why I picked it. I'm just too worn out to yell and scream and make a big deal over a word so why take chances?

In other news, all my underwear are baggy. I'm not even shitting you. Three days without food and my underwear are literally falling off me. Not the thongs of course but my ass is chapped from shitting myself silly and wearing one would be like running dental floss through a blister...eeeee...
It feels like someone napalmed my ass crack while I was sleeping and I've been forced to shuffle around cautiously so nothing rubs together too much or there's extreme pain and I'm howling like a coon dog.
Ice helps...but it also melts and when you're trying to sleep, that's not so good...especially when your ice pack leaks damnit.
I found some A&D ointment and I used that, so it's helped some, but I may have to wear a skirt and no panties for a few days and let it heal up.
Yeah...
I'd better check the weather and make sure it's not going to be windy...



It might upset someone...you never know.

On that note...here is my mood for today.



I look like shit...
I FEEL like shit...
BUT I still have shit to do. I have paperwork for Little League...yes...it's true. There is apparently no rest for the wicked or in my case, the angelic.

Listen to the video clip...really..it'll make you laugh. See ya tomorrow if I have the energy.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Tammie,
    Glad you're feeling better!!! Tough stuff that bug. Judging from the picture, the A&D ointment seems to be working just fine, thank you very much.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the video clip at work, but it sounds like Sean Morey stuff, which is pretty funny, I have his CD which has some other good stuff on it as well.

    No sex??? It sounded like you were sick the past few days, but I never realized you were close to being on your death bed. Hope you recover from both problems soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have adopted your blog sometime back and kept you as a favorite. Not really sure how I found you lucky I guess. Anywho I love the little video and am sharing it with all my peeps. Hope you start to feel better and just so you know the reason I stop in is you make me laugh. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammie, I hope pretty soon you are going to be back to 100%. Sounds like you are doing your best to keep hydrated. Now you'll be going to the bathroom all night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a full time water fiend, sick or not...

    As for the dry skin (LOL - I say that if I didn't use shampoo for dry scalp, my shoulders would look like someone rested a breaded veal cutlet on there), I found Aquaphor again. That stuff is the shit for banishing dry skin. It's not cheap, even at WalMart, but this winter has been a killer to my poor almost middle aged legs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear you seem to be on the health upswing. Being sick just sucks, in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mother of Jesus, "Jeez Louise"...
    lol

    Hope you keep feeling better.

    ReplyDelete