Monday, March 3, 2008

The bears are coming....

When ever I get stressed out about something I dream about bears.
Not the fun kind of bears that make people laugh but the scary kind that are trying to eat me and my loved ones.

Weird ain't it?

I'm not afraid of bears but for some reason every time I'm feeling...I don't know...afraid?...scared?...uncertain?...that's when I dream about bears. And it's always the same dream too...

I'm holed up in a house with my children and my nana. I'm the only thing standing between the bear and them. I try to secure everything...double checking the windows and locks (even though bears can't open doors or windows..duh)and I barricade the weaker doors and windows.
But in the end, it doesn't help and the bear gets in...



I tell the kids and nana to run and hide in a closet while I fight the bear off with a knife of some kind.
The bear swipes at me and I feel the razor sharp claws dig into my skin.White hot pain shoots through me...in my dream I can feel it...and then the bear grabs me and sinks it's teeth into my neck. I can feel myself choking at it grips down and smell it's stink as I fade into unconsciousness.
As I fade into the blackness, I'm not worried about dying. I'm worried about my kids and my nana. I am so afraid for them, that I feel myself shaking.

Then I wake up...sweating and breathing hard.

I HATE that dream...and it's one of the few recurring nightmares I have. Needless to say it freaks me out a little bit.

I don't know what triggers these dreams or why I have them, but it happens mostly when things are out of control.

So are things out of control right now?

Maybe...

Mr.Man has been a bear. NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING makes him happy. I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles all the time.
Maybe it's his time of the month and his mangina is cramping. Who knows?

I'm just tired of it.

The word of the day will be nympho. Why nympho you ask? Well...over the weekend I upgraded my phone and it has a bluetooth feature. My friend the deputy sheriff turned it on for me, because I didn't know how to, and he named my phone,(you guessed it)..."nympho".
I discovered this when I was sitting in the auditorium next to my friend's husband.He has a blackberry and was checking to see what other bluetooth devices he could find. He laughed and pointed to the one labeled "nympho". I laughed too. Then he told me that I should check my phone to see if I could hook to his. He took my phone and then showed me how to link up to his and then burst out laughing.
THAT is when I discovered that my phone was the "nympho" we had been laughing about. He sells pharmaceuticals and said he does a device search often when sitting and waiting, but he'd never run across a device name more well suited to someone than mine.

Hmmm...I see....




What do you think he meant by that?

I still haven't gotten my "ahem" business off the ground yet. I have had tons of people promise to have a party but none of them have come through yet. And believe me....parties are the only way for me to sell my product. It's not like I can walk up to someone and just ask them if they'd like to buy a dildo or a clit tickler or cream that makes your nipples ultra-sensitive. Can you imagine the responses I would get?



Yeah...that's exactly what I mean.
So one of my friends comes up with this new scheme for me to make money. She is convinced it's the way for me to make HUGE money...
Me on the other hand will have to pass on it.
I'll give you one guess what she thought I'd be good at....



I have a little more faith in myself than that. Sex is not the only thing I'm good at. I have plenty of skills. I'm sure that sooner or later I'll get something going that will work with my kid's schedules and volunteer schedules...

My mood today? Here ya go...



I'm a blue's brother....hahaha...
Actually I'm in disguise. I want to hide out today. I can't of course but I want to. The phone is ringing off the hook and I'm tired of talking on it....

See ya tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Interesting dream... I sort of have a recurring dream. Not the exact dream, but the theme of it and the feelings are the same. Not the least thing scary about it, but I always wake up disturbed and in a bad mood for days. Good luck with Mr Mans PMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, that nipple cream....

    send Mr Man down with a tube or six, mmkay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "out of control" dream involves me losing teeth or about to lose a tooth and I'm trying to keep it in there. Better than bears.... Hang in there. May we all catch our collective breaths soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - not sure I've ever known anyone that had a bear phobia.
    ROOOOOAR!!

    ReplyDelete