Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Look! I can entertain myself for HOURS!!!




The Letter "P"

Peter's pecker proudly protruded
while performing for prostitutes (no one excluded.)
He postured proudly poking it out
While the prostitutes passion made each one shout.
"Oh Peter! Your prick's pumping is pleasant!
My pink passionfruit loves this plump present!"
Pugnaciously Peter would persist
Until the poor prostitutes would plead for some rest.
Peter personally preferred to do it some more
But the poor prostitutes pussies were pitifully sore.
So he packed a plush picnic filled with peach and plum pie.
Then he poised his provoked penis and said with a sigh....
"Please perfect pounder, pulsate no more!
I'm pallid and weary! The prostitutes are sore!
I've pimped with pleasure to procreate...
But my poor pouchy pisser needs a break!

18 comments:

  1. perfect! A paradigm of passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I can't wait until you get to X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like angels singing, it really is.

    Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! You are the best, goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh for Petes sake! Now I'm all "P'd" out and can't use any "P" words for the rest of the day.

    My head hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Billiant. Absofuckinglutely brilliant.
    It is for sure musical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunshine you ain;t right.
    I mean really ain't right. I dig it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!! That deserves a *Stumble*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I'm so impressed! Only I wish you'd rhymed present or pleasant with pheasant. That would have made a much more warped poem ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL I'm dyin' over here!

    Oh great, now I'll be enunciating my P's for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So what was the ringtail pheasant and peacock doing while all this was going on?

    Erf

    ReplyDelete