Monday, March 30, 2009

I want to bite people....

I fucking hate Mondays sometimes.
Only sometimes.
Days like today for instance.


I want to bite someone...

My weekend was spectacular. I had A LOT of romantic time with Mr.Man. I felt very loved and adored and worshiped.
It was incredible....
I felt kind of shitty all weekend too. Dizzy and I couldn't focus. But Mr.Man babied me and took good care of me.


"A hot steamy bath always makes me feel better."

And then this morning came.
And the freakin kids fought...and bitched and moaned and acted like someone was poking their eyes out with hot irons.
You'd think that school was a torture chamber the way they carried on about it.


"Little Beatle's health class."

By the time I dropped their sorry asses off to school, I was in a foul mood.
I wanted to smash the old wolf wagon into other cars.
I visualized myself running over mailboxes...
It wasn't pretty...


"I hope I'm not still dragging that kid with the Hello Kitty book bag behind the car. I hate Hello Kitty..."

So when I got home this morning I went into the kitchen to get some coffee and the underwire in my favorite bra came springing out and poked me in the side of the titty.
That PISSED me off even more so I took my bra off and flung it behind me. It hit my favorite coffee mug and sent it flying. Smash! No more Red Sox World Series mug.
Dammnit!


"I seriously need some vodka...NOW!"

I went ballistic!
I jumped straight up and down, cussing and balling my fist and ripping my clothes.
By the time I was done throwing my fit, I had no shirt on, my hair was standing straight up on my head, the cats had learned a few new swear words and the dog was hiding underneath Little Beatle's coat...(which he apparently had left on the floor.)


"After throwing a tantrum and giving in to the male testosterone "I want to fuck all the time" hormones, the Blonde Goddess' looks changed dramatically."

So I made toast.
In my kitchen.
With no shirt or bra on.
My hair sticking straight up.
I felt pretty.
I didn't burn myself, which was fortunate for me and the still intact windows in the kitchen. Instead I dropped the strawberry cream cheese covered toast I had prepared myself onto my chest.
I stared at it.
I felt myself getting ready to throw another fit.
So I took a deep breath and did what anyone would do in a situation like that. I licked the cream cheese off my chest (because of my freakishly long tongue I can do that)
What should happen EXACTLY at the moment I am licking the cream cheese off my chest?
The trash guys pull up out back to pick up the trash.
They look in the back window of my house just in time to see me standing in my kitchen, topless, licking cream cheese off my chest.


"Yummy! Taste better than on the toast!"

Yep.

Bet the next time I call them to haul something away they're over here in no time flat.


"We have a trash pick up at the Blonde Goddess' house today!"

Anyway...THAT is how I began my day.
I'm not in such a bad mood anymore because honestly, the pissy bad moods usually get me in trouble. The kind of trouble that I got into today...and really...how can I stay mad when something like that happens to me?

I am planning on having an uneventful day from here out.
I'll be back tomorrow...unless I bite the wrong person today.


"Tastes like chicken."

Wish me luck...

25 comments:

  1. Sounds about like my Monday. Except for the licking the strawberry cream cheese off my bare chest. I prefer strawberry preserves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw "..because of my freakishly long.." I thought you were going to say that you could lick the cream cheese off because of your freakishly long boobs.

    Don't hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who does your trash pick-ups? I'm sending them an application right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to leave a Xmas gift for those guys! :) They already got theirs this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed all the way through this post today! Poor dear. You DO need vodka...STAT!

    Hope you get some...whatever that may be...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wire poked titties=bad

    watch woman lick her own chest=good

    you pay the trash guys AND they get a show?

    I need the address for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My trash guys want your address. They never get a show in my neighborhood.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. am i the only one thinking, mondays suck. but wait, bg is gonna have a new post up!

    glad mr. man took such good care of you.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll look around for another mug if you like. All I want is a pic of you licking ANYTHING off your chest... whahoo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geeezus, I'm in the wrong line of work. That's all I know!

    Besides, cream cheese is better for ya then chocolate syrup?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes!! And I thought my day started out badly...I ain't got nothin' on you, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scandalous: I was all out of strawberry preserves...a girl makes do with what she's got.

    Moog: I WILL HURT YOU!( I know you'd like it too much so maybe I shouldn't. It'd ruin you for all the other women in the world.)

    Ron: This is a fluke. I plan to be more careful from now on. Next time I will throw my half naked tantrum in the living room.

    Kelly: Everyday is Christmas when you know the Blonde Goddess!

    Bobby's Dream: I have the vodka chilling in the freezer for later. I still have to drive today or else I'd be tuned in right now.

    Sage:I think it's safe to say that I'm probably one of the "I can lick my own chest" world champions...(as if Mr.Man needed any more reason to love me.)

    Kenju: Maybe I can talk them into cleaning the dog mess out of my yard? Hmm...I'm plotting as I type.

    Namaste: I'm glad Mr.Man took good care of me too. And I didn't even have to restrain him!

    Nudeman40: I don't know if I could justify sending you a picture like that for a new mug but maybe for tickets to a RED SOX game!!! (I'm a shameless hussy...)

    Slick: Chocolate syrup doesn't taste as good on toast. I use that when I'm putting things on my chest...on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're a keeper! I love laughing at you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First of all, I want to be your new trash man.

    Second of all, you can probably replace that mug on Ebay if you look around. Yes, I know this because of the Irish and Scottish blood in me which sometimes causes similar bouts of destruction in my own home. Of course, my explosions of temper are usually caused by Microsoft Windows being so fucking slow and crash-happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Broken bras, swear words, half naked Blonde Goddess' slinging broken bras, crashed favorite coffee mugs, lovingly prepared breakfasts being licked off of a womans chest, being watched by the garbage men.
    Sounds like a Monday to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've had days like that - only without the underwire poking out. Do I have to drag you to a Victoria's Secret and force you to buy a bra there? No pokey wires from them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, man.

    I thought that MY day was terrible!

    Your awful morning just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's pretty funny, but when did you masturbate?

    And why didn't you open the vodka?

    ReplyDelete
  19. The question is: We;re the garbage men hot ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. It must be something int he air today. I woke up super pissed and got laid this morning. Your morning was way worse than mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Romantic time - I knew I should have invested in carrot futures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL may have been a crappy Monday for you but those garbage men? Best Monday ever.

    Hope the rest of your week goes better :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I pay a lot of money form my bras and the traitors always end up stabbing me in the precious boobies. I'd go bra-less but um the ain't as high and perky as they used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have a freakishly long tongue as well... I told you we were separated at birth.

    ReplyDelete