Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm a vile woman...live with it

This past weekend was a memorable one for sure.
I knew it was going to be fucking special when Veggie Stick couldn't find her boots for the Spandex Hell weekend.
She called me and said, "MOM! You need to bring my boots with you."

So I started looking for them.
And I looked...and looked and looked....
I looked for THREE GODDAMN HOURS!
I CURSED THOSE STUPID FUCKING BOOTS!
I CRIED LIKE A HYSTERICAL WOMAN IN LABOR!
I PULLED MY HAIR AND GNASHED MY TEETH!



Finally I was forced to have a stiff drink and masturbate so I could calm down before I had a heart attack.

It was horrible.
Imagine how I felt when Veggie Stick called me and said, "MOM! (she always yells that part and I don't know why but it fucking irritates the shit out of me)..I found my boots at school!"

Of course I did carry her in my womb for nine months and then suckled her at my breast for another nine months. The way I figure it is that I invested a year for every month and when she's eighteen I can kill her with a clear conscience.

Yeah...so that's how the weekend started.

I doped myself up for the car ride because I get violently car sick. I'm one of those people you see who are throwing up on the side of the road. And if the asshole who honked at me as I was puking my guts out in Pennsylvania last summer is reading this, "FUCK YOU DOUCHE BAG!"

What kind of sick turd gets a kick out of seeing someone throw up?



And don't give me shit just because I take all my clothes off to throw up. I don't want to accidentally get anything on me, ok?

Anyway, I slept on this trip with my head plastered against the window, drooling on myself. I always envision our car passing people and them commenting on my beauty.

Yep...
So we finally get to our destination and because it was Frowie's birthday (Veggie Stick's boyfriend) his mother and I set up things for a birthday party. The hotel we stayed at was kind enough to allow us to use one of the conference rooms. Once the bus got there, the kids all came in and had cake.
Then one of the fat bitches waltzed in and made an ass out of herself..all over seating arrangements on the bus.

I honestly thought that Frowie's mother was going to kill the fat bitch(Jowl Woman) but I managed to calm her down by telling her I'd be willing to give her the lesbian prison sex she would be missing out on if she'd just control herself and not get arrested.



Don't judge me.
I needed a ride home, ok?


The entire day Saturday went without incident, or at least nothing happened with me except some woman sitting next to me tried to feed me dog biscuits.



I just wonder what she feeds her kids.

Does this shit happen to anyone else????

Miraculously the fat bitches left me alone. I was thrilled. No one tormented Veggie Stick either. I guess they had their hands full with Frowie's mother on the war path.

When I got home Sunday, Mr.Man was already drunk.It wasn't even four in the afternoon. I suppose that any man in a relationship with the Goddess here would HAVE to drink to tolerate things.

All my ex's tell the same sad story...


Yeah...Whatever....WAH! WAH! WAH!

So when I got home Sunday I went to bed at 6pm and slept straight through until 6am the next morning.



And I'm still tired today...
It's exhausting to be me.
You fucking try it and see how tired it makes you.

I'm going to lie down for an hour. I have to go to STUPID WALMART and it's Elderly Hell day!

Someone will probably die.

If it's not me, I'll be back tomorrow...

18 comments:

  1. Wow. That shit never happens to me. I hope you recover from the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we decided that you would not go shopping on Tuesdays anymore.

    Don't forget your panty liner.

    I am sorry about your weekend, but just think of all the blog fodder you get out of it. Way to keep us entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree with Bobby as there are 6 other days in the week to go shopping. But then we would be deprived of the joy of your story telling.

    Sorry about spandex hell weekend. Have you ever thought about making Mr. Man go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotta ask... What was Jowl Woman's problem? Didn't they have a seat wide enough for her?

    Was Mr. Man drunk at the idea of you coming home, or because you were gone so long?

    Otherwise, sounds like you had a perfectly good weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son got a $100 gift card to Wal-Hell for Valentines Day and I have yet to take him there to get anything because that place is hell-on-earth.....Thank god he's only 7 and could really give a shit at this point - he takes more pleasure in telling his friends that he has $100.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at Wally World. Oh and the proper term for people who enjoy people thowing up on other people is Roman Shower. Maybe the honker was into that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH GOD! I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO FUCKING WALMART!!!
    But I have to.
    Little Beatle is starting a new sport today and he has nothing to wear.
    He's growing, like boys tend to do, and all his pants look like capris on him.
    I have to go buy him pants that fit or someone will try to beat him up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about your local thrift store for dem dere pants?

    Boy - your life is straight-on glamour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to the Walmart today too - the one on Corridor G. It was full of shuffling zombies! Luckily, I was faster than them and could duck and weave to get my shopping done. Remember: shop defensively!

    ReplyDelete
  10. im tired just reading that. *phef*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, girl! You wear me out with your dramz today! I'm laying in bed trying to gather my strength for when my kids get home...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your weekend. You had a shitload more fun than me. All we did was have a foot of snow fall on us, causing wrecks and whatnot because of the ice that fell first, and then we went out and took pictures in it the next morning. After that, I had to put my damn truck in 4-wheel-drive just to get out of my own driveway when it was time for me to head out of town for the workweek.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very funny. You are in rare form with this one. Sex, masturbation, drinking...what else could you want? Don't be bragging about your fairy tale life.

    It was me that honked at you in PA. Now I can place a face to that butt I saw running into the weeds.
    ...Al...

    ReplyDelete
  14. So that was YOU drooling... very attractive! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's one hell of a weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love you! You crack me the FUCK up! I'm glad you like the "F" word as much as me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh man. Was it a Dramamine hangover? Those will leave me dragging for a couple of days. But then I tend to forget if I need one or two, take two and then become incoherent just before I pass out.

    Still - it's better than puking on the side of the road. I've done enough of that.

    ReplyDelete