Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stress and the energizer bunny is no where to be found...

Ok..I'm going to confess that the last two days have been hell.
I don't want to get into it, but there's been a lot of crying and hair pulling (not the enjoyable kind of hair pulling either).
There has been...
Self-doubt...
Self-loathing...
More crying...
and then a couple Bloody Mary's with a shot of Tabasco sauce.

I think that I was Hitler or Pol Pot in another life and God is punishing me with teen aged daughters. See...there is no such place as Hell...God just throws you back into the gene pool, then gives you teen aged daughters on top of it. So if you're reading this and you have the daughter drama, then you musta pissed the big guy off pretty bad in your previous life.

Yep...hell...

I would tell you what happened but I don't kiss and tell and I certainly don't get ass raped and tell (which is how I felt afterward)So...I will leave it at that.

Besides....I'm pretty resilient and very forgiving.

Tonight I'm just anxious, frustrated and my hubby is already sleeping. So I checked my drawer for my relaxation vessel,which during it's last use incidentally caused me to get body fluids on my new WVSR t-shirt (don't tell Jeff)...anyway...the secret socket-to-me-rocket was all out of juice so I began to tear the house apart looking for..ahem...fuel.

I mean, there must be batteries somewhere...

I checked the remotes...all except the one clutched tightly in my hubby's sleeping fist were empty.. (did I mention it's been very..VERY stressful over the past two days?)
I checked the kids hand held games...nothin...

Hmmm....

I took a trip out to the garage and checked a few checker-a-ma-jigs that my husband holds up to stuff while looking puzzled and then finally says, AHA!
I don't know what they're for but the damn things take C batteries. Same thing with the flashlights...

I can't help myself!!! I can't fall asleep in this condition!!! I'm going to have to wake him up...
Wait!!
I can't do that. He'll never get up in the morning and he has to work a double shift tomorrow.

ACK!!!

I need an AC adapter. Do they make AC adapters for things like my distress drainer?

I have lots of special names for it...heh heh...

I read RennRatts blogs about Maine and it made me think of a few home stories I could write. I too am a Maine-iac!!
Much thanks to my friend the Evil Twin's Wife...The post did make me laugh and I appreciated you pointing it out to me.

I need to go see if my neighbors left anything electronic outside...like the garage door opener!
DAMN!
WE HAVE A GARAGE DOOR OPENER!!!
WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE???

*Grin*

2 comments:

  1. That is the WVSR t-shirt picture that needs to be sent in!! Please forward to me as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I said Jeff can not find out about this...let's not upset the man. LOL!

    ReplyDelete